PDA

View Full Version : we need dj's

tibs01
7th May 2003, 23:23
ok ive decided to stick up my shoutcast server i have bandwidth and u lot might aswell use it , so if u wanna dj on my server use irc.steve-gibbs.co.uk:8000
password temp123

:)

harkonen
10th May 2003, 01:24
very noobish, but how?

i can work winamp and my decks, but have no idea how to connect:igor:

can any1 explain to me what i have to do? (shoutcast help is alien is impossible) no matter what i put in the boxes the "connect" button is always grey.

soulful1
10th May 2003, 01:33
thanks mate!!!

soulful1

tibs01
10th May 2003, 21:33
np :D

Vchat20
11th May 2003, 04:29
yes and this causes confusion and chaos as most ppl know how to kick others off. this has happened before and the thread ended up being closed shortly after it was created.

no offense, but havent you leanred tibs?

finsat
11th May 2003, 12:51
i remove myself from justin radio when i have jay'sworld server in!

(please send a reply if you don't like remove me!;) )

DJ COLD
15th May 2003, 20:43
I NEED A JOB DJ'IN OVER THE NET.I AM ABLE TO STREAM 24 HOURS A DAY..NO COMMERICALS EVER AND NEVER DO I PLAY THE SAME SONG TWICE IN AND HOUR!I DJ LIVE FROM MY HOME STUDIO BUT WITH THAT FREE SEVER THAT SHOUT CAST OFFERS IT WONT LET ME BROADCAST AT 128,WHICH IS WHAT I NEED TO GIVE THE AUDIENCE THAT SURROUND SOUND THEY DESERVE.PLEASE HELP ME OUT A.S.P IM READY TO START NOW!BY THE WAY I DO HIP HOP & R&B URBAN MIXES...PLEASE HELP ME OUT ....I'M NOT ASKING TO GET PAID,ALL I'M TRING TO DO IS GET MY STAGE NAME OUT THERE.THANKS

www.soundclick.com/djcoldcoldasice for sample of screw mixes. i NEED A DJ'IN JOB OVER THE NET"WILL WORK 24HSR FOR FREE ,ALL I NEED IS BANDWITH

:cry:

DJ COLD
15th May 2003, 22:42
hit me up with the rite sever info so i can dj for you .will you provide me bandwith so i can play at 128 cause i have a cable modem.holla back