PDA

View Full Version : another plug-in similar to shout cast but for encoding in ogg format?


mariomusic
20th May 2003, 13:54
Hello, I'am sorry if this post can result off topic, but I need a urgent information:
I will want to know if there is a plug-in similar to shoutcast but for encoding in ogg format.
I know the oddcast dsp plug-in but this plug-in can't encode the imput from Winamp directly like Shout cast.

Thanks in advance and sorry again.

FesterHead
20th May 2003, 16:09
Check out the Oddcast DSP (http://www.oddsock.org/tools/) or the SpacialAudio Winamp encoder plug-in (http://www.spacialaudio.com/products/winamp/index.html).

mariomusic
20th May 2003, 20:55
Originally posted by festerhead
Check out the Oddcast DSP (http://www.oddsock.org/tools/) or the SpacialAudio Winamp encoder plug-in (http://www.spacialaudio.com/products/winamp/index.html). Hi, i've tryed the sam encoders dsp, but the plug-in Say ever "encoded0".
I've tryed to select all the sources, but the problem remain the same.

Some suggestions?
Thanks in advance again.

FesterHead
20th May 2003, 21:13
You can get support for SpacialAudio (http://www.spacialaudio.com/) products in the SpacialAudio forums (http://www.spacialaudio.com/forums/).

Jay
20th May 2003, 23:00
Originally posted by mariomusic
Hi, i've tryed the sam encoders dsp, but the plug-in Say ever "encoded0".
I've tryed to select all the sources, but the problem remain the same.

Some suggestions?
Thanks in advance again. well you do know that shoutcast doesn't support ogg so you will need to use Icecast2 for the server right?

mariomusic
21st May 2003, 12:36
Originally posted by festerhead
You can get support for SpacialAudio (http://www.spacialaudio.com/) products in the SpacialAudio forums (http://www.spacialaudio.com/forums/).