PDA

View Full Version : help with 24/7

Dj-DarKing
23rd May 2003, 10:09
Ok another question i got a mirc running for my radio so wenn a dj types @offair the bot will do this:

/run C:\start.bat

But now i want that wenn a dj types @setdj that the bot will kill the winamp session.

I know that you have to do it with the pid number but how can i get the right pid number to kill, yeah via a variable but how can i do this anyone here who can help me to make a batch file for it ?

Thanks already !!!

Jay
23rd May 2003, 10:18
you want it to kick the source?

Dj-DarKing
23rd May 2003, 14:16
yes
i want that but via a batch file in dos

Jay
23rd May 2003, 14:33
well batch files are kind of a silly way to do it, but you can by making a bat file (don't ask me why I am doing this for you)

like so:
kicksrc.bat

"c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" "http://localhost:8000/admin.cgi?pass=changeme&mode=kicksrc"

viola
execute kicksrc.bat

Dj-DarKing
23rd May 2003, 14:36
ok thanks alot m8

Jay
23rd May 2003, 14:48
edited after I tried it :) telnet doesn't accept input in that way so use a browser.

Dj-DarKing
23rd May 2003, 15:13
ok now i want in that script that he will enter in a output cause the bot is running on an other server so wenn he starts up that script there is a login screen with admin and the pass but know het must enter automaticly via an output command but wich one ?

invis
24th May 2003, 09:16
Batch files...

heh...

nuff said.

Dj-DarKing
24th May 2003, 21:22
Originally posted by invis
Batch files...

heh...

nuff said.

how then ? how can i then kick the source and close winamp wenn a dj says @setdj that means that the bot must close the winamp running on the server so a dj can play live on the radio ?

The method with the batch file doesn't work cause i have to press ok manualy for the password how can i fix that ? so everything will go automaticly ?

Jay
24th May 2003, 23:39
trust me it works, what you are seeing is just a product of redirection.

if you want change the url to

http://admin:changeme@localhost:8000/admin.cgi?mode=kicksrc

Dj-DarKing
25th May 2003, 00:09
ok thanks let me test it :D

:after test:

W00t thanks m8 it works fine now :)