View Full Version : The Ripening II
1st June 2003, 10:28
Yes I made another theme for my self, with a few extra presets along with it:rolleyes: sorry:D Thank you Tug for your 'I copied all night' DM, and JayfaTboy for your inspiartion on over seas. And raz for giving me tips on AVS :confused: and i think thats it.
1st June 2003, 16:46
Nice presets though not very orginal.
1st June 2003, 19:45
Not a bad little set of presets.
- I didn't much like the jumping back and forth in Through the Desert. I'm not a huge fan of jumpiness in presets in general.
- Wasn't too impressed with Spectruc Vortex. Perhaps if the vortex swirl changed direction every few beats... That and you should include your texer pic.
- Over Seas was pretty nice.
-The Ripening 2 was the best of the bunch, thouhg I liked it better without the bump.
1st June 2003, 23:50
These presets are fairly good.
2nd June 2003, 08:12
Infact i did'nt like the colours in spectrum vortex. But good job tho.
2nd June 2003, 08:37
A few quick point outs...
1) You forgot to include the texer bitmap for Spectrum Vortex
2) Using R,D,X or Y in the frame or beat section in superscopes & dm's has absolutly no effect.
3) Multiplying or dividing things with 1 won't do you anything ;)
These are fairly good presets, i liked the desert one especially (not because of my dm). Good work :up:
2nd June 2003, 11:56
3 star pack - can't write - no time - gotta go - bye -
8th June 2003, 11:38
Pretty nice pack,i can see some improvement.Seems like you enjoy flowy presets :) Keep up the good work!
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.