PDA

View Full Version : my station contine buffing / and a radio tracker

drlovejones
1st November 2006, 02:02
why is both station buffing no one can listen for all the buffing and there was a radio tracker there what is that about a lot of people is trying to listen to my stations is there anything i can do please inform myself:rolleyes: :confused: :weird: all the other station are not bufffing i really want get away from that problem.......................///////////////??????????????help:confused: :hang: :mad: :mad: please help drlovejones

hackerdork
1st November 2006, 02:11
huh???

If you spoke/wrote english that WOULD HELP!!!

You may not have enough UPLOAD bandwidth to stream in the first place, did you run any speed tests?

DO you have stream rippers connected to you, that are wasting your bandwidth?

Buffering means you don't have enough speed, or the listener doesn't or both.

~ D

Done Studio
1st November 2006, 23:35
Originally posted by hackerdork
huh???

If you spoke/wrote english that WOULD HELP!!!

You may not have enough UPLOAD bandwidth to stream in the first place, did you run any speed tests?

DO you have stream rippers connected to you, that are wasting your bandwidth?

Buffering means you don't have enough speed, or the listener doesn't or both.

~ D

Jeez when did the requirement to speak and write correct english become a prerequisite for asking a question about Shoutcast...

I guess you made perfect grades in speaking English but failed miserably at Manners...

wedtm
2nd November 2006, 04:18
engrish.com (http://www.engrish.com)

NJK
2nd November 2006, 06:25
Originally posted by Done Studio

I guess you made perfect grades in speaking English but failed miserably at Manners...

No Hack knows the rules of this forums and judging your post you DON'T

------
7. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

9. If you find it easier to express yourself en Fran�ais, auf Deutsch, en Espanol, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Connection forum. You'll find help and pointers in almost every language we can think of.

---------

if you are not able to write normal english you should post your question in the international connection forum part.
it doesn't have to be the Queens english but at least try to write your question in a way that others can understand it also , not everybody here is living in either the UK or the USA.
So one of the forum guidelines is that you write normal english and not some strange form of the language
no aol kindergarten chat talk etc etc.