PDA

View Full Version : help

tessytoo
30th November 2006, 15:42
umm ok thanx but i did know u cant use this 4 wot i need but i thought there mite b sum1 out there that knows how 2 email itunes coz i spent about an hour last nite surfin just tryin 2 find an email address 4 them and guess wot!? i didnt find 1!!! so if n e 1 does no ware i can find the itunes support email address please reply and tell me so i can go from there!!!
cheers!!

NJK
30th November 2006, 17:00
you already posted this in an old thread that KXRM closed

could you please write ENGLISH since that is the forum language
and did you use www.google.com already?
because Itunes and Winamp/shoutcast have nothing in common at all.

tessytoo
30th November 2006, 17:58
ok i didnt realise it got closed and i no they hav nothing in common i jus thought sum computer geek mite no how 2 help me! and i am ritin in english im jus rittin quick english as in note shortened!! and yes iv tryed google after i tried everywhere on apple.com and it didnt find anyfin!! can every1 stop treatin me like im an idiot please!!! im jus stuck and need 2 get hold of itunes support and all i want is a bit of help findin out the email address 4 them!!!

tuckerm
30th November 2006, 21:16
Stop writing in chat speak and you'll stop looking like an idiot.

jwhalen
1st December 2006, 00:04
http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/

that was easy

NJK
1st December 2006, 05:03
Originally posted by tessytoo
and yes iv tryed google after i tried everywhere on apple.com and it didnt find anyfin!! can every1 stop treatin me like im an idiot please!!! i

by looking at the answer you got from JWHalen you didn't try hard enough
and you are doing a fine job yourself making you look like an idiot by using AOL kiddytalk ( chat)
while you have been told that this is a forum and not a chatbox.

tuckerm
1st December 2006, 12:08
Originally posted by jwhalen
that was easy

http://www.pod6.com/src/img/easy.jpg

tessytoo
1st December 2006, 18:42
omg ur all a bunch of stuck up fuked americans rnt u!!! jesus christ its not kiddy talk its easy rittin coz im not exactly writtin a letter 2 the queen u dicks!!! and no thats their website and if u read my posts properly ud c im lookin 4 their email address as i quite cleary rote that in english about 10 times!!!!
jesus i dont need patronisin from a load of geeky stuck up americans!!! thanx 4 sweet fa!!!
i dont even know y im botherin 2 write bak 2 ur pathetic digs but i am jus 2 let u know that the brittish as u idiots like 2 call us are not gonna take crap from the scummy yanks!!

fc*uk
1st December 2006, 20:30
http://www.burningart.com/mizpoon/bm2001/flaming%20lotus2.JPG

^^^^^
Now thats a flame

NJK
1st December 2006, 20:59
@tessytoo

have a read , at least i hope you can read better than you write
this copy and past job is from the rules

Flaming
- Material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing, is strictly prohibited. As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited or deleted with no warning or consent.

that is strike 1

Suggestions
In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

1. Use common sense. Anything that you say or do carries consequences with it. If you find yourself questioning the nature of what you�re going to post, then it�s probably not safe to post it. Save yourself trouble and ourselves time, think before you post.

2. Always be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world of different ages, genders, and races. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Racism.

strike 2

and You also think that everybody here is an American
wrong Again Kid

i'm dutch but it seems my language skills are far better than yours, you should be ashamed calling yourself brittish

tuckerm
1st December 2006, 21:46
omg ur all a bunch of stuck up fuked americans rnt u!!! jesus christ its not kiddy talk its easy rittin coz im not exactly writtin a letter 2 the queen u dicks!!! and no thats their website and if u read my posts properly ud c im lookin 4 their email address as i quite cleary rote that in english about 10 times!!!!
jesus i dont need patronisin from a load of geeky stuck up americans!!! thanx 4 sweet fa!!!
i dont even know y im botherin 2 write bak 2 ur pathetic digs but i am jus 2 let u know that the brittish as u idiots like 2 call us are not gonna take crap from the scummy yanks!!

Sionara Sucker!!

xhilaration
2nd December 2006, 12:39
OMG LOL, who pissed in his wheeties dismornin? lol

BTW It was YOU people that took our fashion away and made it look really crappy!.

How about I write something that will make it more better for you read.

Y cun't Y leaf aus ulone, stup riting lice an ediot y maron.
Buy cuming hair end telling aus thot we r dicks is u aunderstatment.

OMG now I feel like you as a idiot, your idiot is rubbing onto me now lol.

Here for us HUMANS will understand that speaks PROPER ENGLISH:
How about you go back to the box you came out of so we wont' hear you or see you. For you to come onto a site that gives out a free program (WINAMP not ITUNES you twit) and call us nice americans idiots and telling us to FUCK YOU, not FUK Learn proper english moron.

See jwhalen has held your hand and help you find the very simple EASY link to itunes support.

By you coming here and demanding for the help with itunes (after told this is winamp/shoutcast) NOT itunes. You came back to rehash. But you got what you diserved and backlash from them above.

Makes me wonder if you are able to get a radio up if you are having a problam that is very friggin simple that everyone else on this board has already figured out.

I believe Itunes has a forum for their stuff like streamsolutions has one for theirs, audio realm for theirs, special audio for theirs, winamp for theirs etc etc etc ETC!.....

Please for the sack for all of us here, before you start typing, THINK BEFORE YOU POST YOUR CHILD JIBBERISH!....

and oh, YOU DO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT

Done, there was my 2 cents lol

*To the mods, admin and posters*
Sorry for that and it will not happen again, but this kid was giving me a headache with their child jibberish talk.

sputnik radio
2nd December 2006, 14:08
Originally posted by tuckerm
[Image] (http://www.pod6.com/src/img/easy.jpg)

Yeah we are all bad bad americans. Taking over the world , stealing your oil and hiding information froum you.

bwa ha ha ha ha

watch out we just might eat your babies next.

Diablosblizz
2nd December 2006, 15:25
can u speaky english? You really should learn how to spell.. u no wat i m takin bout? Idiot...

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 16:51
hey sputnik radio!!
yer it wouldnt surprise me if you fat americans did eat our babies because the majority of your population is eating its way to death!
thank you and good night!

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:02
ok spaceplay you might want to tell everyone else who actually started attacking me that there were personal attacks on a member just because i wanted a simple email address!! but i am soooooo sorry that i got a bit annoyed at how everyone was treating me and i swear if next time people are a bit more co-operative then i might just not get a bit hacked off!!!

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:04
and fc*uk-flame?!?! errm excuse me?!?! yes it is a flame well done but what does it have to do with any of this forum?!?!?!

xhilaration
2nd December 2006, 17:10
Check who decided to e-mail this nice little bitching rant. BTW TESSYTOO, you need to learn to not e-mail people of this board, cuz it will turn around and BITE YOU IN THE ASS.

Here is the copy of the e-mail that tessytoo decided to sent to me:
mailto:*email removed*

This is the message:

hey there biatch!!
i think youl find the constant gazing at a glowing screen that is your
computer is most likely giving you a headache!! also you not only did a
very poor impersonation of someone unable to spell as you put it but
you actually carried on unintentionally i believe after you had finished
that part and continued to write as you call me like an idiot!!
oh and thanks for proving my point about americans-'my 2 cents'???
wtf?!?!?! more like 2 million dollars considering how long you went on
for!!! and mainly about irelivant things!!!
i hope my english is up to your standards now that you must have come
to expect from forum rooms!!
thanks for the enlightenment!!
(i hope you realise thats sarcasm there!!!)

Hey guys at least this idiot decided to speak ENGLISH in the e-mail LoL.

Did I remotely call you a asshole? did I even cuss at you NO. You decide to call someone you don't even know a bitch. That sir is uncall for, that tells me you are an idiot.

BTW I wasn't the one that CALLED you idiot in the first place, learn how to read post before mine or are you unstable enough to do that.

I hope guys enjoy the e-mail he/she decided to send to me. Ain't that considered stalking? LoL

Ya know what, I'm not gonna stoop that low by giving you the satisfaction. All you are bud is my entertainment and I laugh at you for making yourself look like the idiot you really are.

GROW UP, AND GET A LIFE!...
Let the adults here talk, there is a saying here in AMERICA, we see you but not gonna hear you. Just keep talking out of your ass BLAH BLAH

OH and btw, I wouldn't e-mail me again unless you want to be considered spam and that gets automatic reported to my e-mail provider.

xhilaration
2nd December 2006, 17:12
And remember what you called us too, here's your post:

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:15
omg!!! u were being a bitch therefore i called you what you are!!! also-stalking?!?!?! omg in america maybe but then again laws there are crap!!! and furthermore your entertainment must be pretty crap if you replyed that quickly and spend all your time getting sour and bitter about your boring lifestyle so you spend it seeking for fights over the internet!!! ive never even met any of you and your all being incredibly pathetic!!! i only asked for a simple piece of help and it had to turn into a bitch fest!!!! well the americans are best at it i must admit but then the americans are also the fattest nation so hey what do i care?!!?!?!?!

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:17
yer i do remember that because thats what every reply sounded like to me!!!!
omg i think i will take your advise though and try itunes forrums coz they might be more willing to help me out!!
cheers for the tip!!

xhilaration
2nd December 2006, 17:28
omg!!! u were being a bitch therefore i called you what you are!!! also-stalking?!?!?! omg in america maybe but then again laws there are crap!!! and furthermore your entertainment must be pretty crap if you replyed that quickly and spend all your time getting sour and bitter about your boring lifestyle so you spend it seeking for fights over the internet!!! ive never even met any of you and your all being incredibly pathetic!!! i only asked for a simple piece of help and it had to turn into a bitch fest!!!! well the americans are best at it i must admit but then the americans are also the fattest nation so hey what do i care?!!?!?!?!

Oh now look, see what I am saying you are an idiot bud,

First you called us Stuck up fuck americans
Second you called us Dicks
Third you called us Pathetic digs
Forth you called us geeky stuck americans
Fifth you called us scummy yanks
Sixth you called us incredibly pathetic
Seventh you called us the fattest nation
Then you decide to call me a bitch and it is clearly shows you are the one being the bitch<-now I cussed at you.

Remember you came onto WINAMP FORUM to ask a ITUNES question, and you were told this is not a itunes forum. Does that strike you being an idiot? It sure does to us here where we talk about WINAMP & their player. You decided to say that you googled it, um but we found their support page. Like it didn't hurt us to find it so easly and it should have been easy for you to find. But you decided to come back and have a bitch fest with us, where everyone here on this forum, talks about winamp.

You decide to speak in that kiddy talk where here we speak in complete english. You also decided to called us AMERICANs those things above which I outlined.

So let see who did the most damage in name calling
well you clearly beat us
Your 7 to us what 1 OMG let the sky fall now.

If you want to be treated as an young adult or adult, then you need to treat us HERE at the WINAMP FORUM in the same respect.

But coming on here, speaking in kiddy talk, won't get you anywhere but being called an idiot, like that one person did *NOT ME* again I wasn't the first person to all you idiot remember that. Let it sink through your head.

xhilaration
2nd December 2006, 17:31
yer i do remember that because thats what every reply sounded like to me!!!!
omg i think i will take your advise though and try itunes forrums coz they might be more willing to help me out!!
cheers for the tip!!

OMG LADY'S AND GENTLEMAN, he's going to the RIGHT FORUM, where he should have went in the FIRST FUCKING PLACE :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: to ask about ITUNES SUPPORT.

Unless you have a WINAMP SUPPORT question, come here but when you have a itunes support question, GO TO ITUNES FORUM, not here.

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:40
i dont think you understand!!! yes i know you are not the only person who called me an idiot and i know that that is not why i sent you an email!!! you dont have to 'name call' to offend someone it was the manner of everyones not only yours replys!!! ok?!? and also yes i insulted americans because i got angry at how i was being treated as i have already explained!!! and also when i was first looking for an EMAIL ADDRESS for itunes i found that someone had spoken about itunes or something on here so i decided to give it a go and ask if anyone knew the EMAIL ADDRESS!!! christ i said it enough times and still everyone decided i was an idiot for asking for an email address and getting the replys of the website!!! dont you think i would have checked that first?!?! well in answer yes i did and it didnt help!!! why else would i come on a different forum for help when i see someone is talking about problems with itunes!!!!
look i am sorry about the names i called everyone but try to understand that if i say EMAIL ADDRESS and then get replys of the website which i have already thoroughly searched then im not gonna be happy about it espesially when after giving me the wrong info i get called a moron!!!
there are we finally settelled?!?! coz this is completely stupid!!!

fc*uk
2nd December 2006, 17:40
http://mustardzone.com/blog/images/popcorn.jpg

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:42
hahahahahahahaha!!!! i love the fact someone put popcorn in as theyr enjoying the show!!! ha love it mate!! sorry though coz as soon as i know that its over im off coz this has been everything but helpful!!! funny though!!!

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 17:43
oh and xhiliaration or whatever.... im a woman thanks!!! just to let you know!!!tess is normally a girls name!!!

fc*uk
2nd December 2006, 17:57
hahahahahahahaha!!!! i love the fact someone put popcorn in as theyr enjoying the show!!! ha love it mate!! sorry though coz as soon as i know that its over im off coz this has been everything but helpful!!! funny though!!!

and as a sign that we are fat :D

tessytoo
2nd December 2006, 18:02
hehehehe!!! yer sorry mate but it is true about america being the fattest nation!!! u might not be but you know!!! still i like the cheeky grin at the end too!!! u seem like a funny guy!! u have my sort of sence of humour!! like it!!! hahaha!!!

xhilaration
2nd December 2006, 18:30
well TESSYTOO, anyone would use tessytoo, tessy doesn't necessarly mean a girls name, K

Forthur more, I don't appreicate to be called a bitch after I didn't call you a idiot in the begin with.

Well if you saw here that others asked about itunes, then you would have seen it that they were directed to ITUNES site. Cuz if you notice this is winamp not itunes, like Sam broadcaster is special audio. If someone has a sam question, where would they get directed to go?, specialaudio.com to their forum.

You asked and you got a reply, you got a reply from others cuz of the way you typed your question. Here we try to refrain from speaking in that talk.

Why those guys responde the way they did was cuz you really wasn't speaking in complete english.

So really you started this mess, not us. Also, we are not the only nation that has over-weight people, last time I checked UK/over Seas has over-weight people too. So don't be pointing fingers at always us americans.

I really can't say to accept your apology after being called bitch, pathetic stuck up american yank dicks. I hardly would believe you would accept a apology from anyone if they chose to call you buck teeth ugly tea drinking bisquet eating slob would you NO.

Remember you're the person here started this whole thing, not us here. We have a reason why we are on this board, to discuss winamp and it's dnas/players. We do get people asking about how to use itunes, but we send them to their forum to ask it.

tuckerm
2nd December 2006, 21:29
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS GUYS!

Leave him alone, he'll get his ass handed to him shortly, dont bother with ths guy.

sputnik radio
2nd December 2006, 21:31
hehehehe!!! yer sorry mate but it is true about america being the fattest nation!!! u might not be but you know!!! still i like the cheeky grin at the end too!!! u seem like a funny guy!! u have my sort of sence of humour!! like it!!! hahaha!!!

Didn't you know that in every famine it's the fattest people that survive?

tuckerm
2nd December 2006, 21:36
Originally posted by tuckerm
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS GUYS!

Leave him alone, he'll get his ass handed to him shortly, dont bother with ths guy.

oh and it's time like this is when i wish i was a mod, im here everyday and could nail this stuff.

Mr Jones
2nd December 2006, 21:51
Wow, what a fun thread.

Dear all,

Quit bitch slapping each other like children in the playground , and make sure you ALL read the forum rules and guidelines on how to behave around here, particularly the bits about 'flaming' and 'rights to privacy'

*end*

/this place looks like fun, might stop by more often.