PDA

View Full Version : now playing

autospdf
1st December 2006, 16:19
If anybody can help me,i want to have a page to my site with the title of the current song.But my site is in freewebs and i cant use something PHP.Is there anything else,or somewhere to place aphp and link there?

BELLonline
1st December 2006, 17:26
You would be better off just spending £2 a month on cheap PHP hosting I think.

There are some good hosts like freevirtualservers (Google it) that would be suitable.

autospdf
2nd December 2006, 14:46
Thnx BELLonline,but any other idea?

NJK
2nd December 2006, 14:58
Originally posted by autospdf
Thnx BELLonline,but any other idea?

yes
read what you have been told above

There are some good hosts like freevirtualservers (Google it) that would be suitable.

xhilaration
3rd December 2006, 14:46
I go through Yahoo Hosting. You get free domain name and your set up fee is waivered. You'll only pay (for 1 month) $8.95 or if you want it for 2 months then you'll have to pay like $12.00.

Yahoo has php enabled etc. But you'll have to have a yahoo id to use their hosting. They preferr you to have a yahoo id lol.

But who can beat that, get a free domain name (.com, .net, .org, .us, .info) you get the idea but hay good luck who ever you go through.

FYI, make sure you do research before you settled on a hosting. Don't get robbed like I did like 3 yrs ago by a company that stoled $60.00 bucks from me and I wasn't he first one.

Good luck

autospdf
5th December 2006, 20:59
thnx,i'm trying now to build the new site.Have you any idea for some scripts?

Goodtimez
6th December 2006, 00:21
Everyone recommends this site for scripts, I havent used it myself but its worth a look.

http://www.streamsolutions.co.uk/index.php?page=scripts

xhilaration
6th December 2006, 08:36
Originally posted by Goodtimez
Everyone recommends this site for scripts, I havent used it myself but its worth a look.

http://www.streamsolutions.co.uk/index.php?page=scripts

OOO yes, go through Stream Solutions, they are awsome (for scripts) I am using scripts from there.

BTW if I haven't said this yet, THANK YOU FOR HAVING THOSE SCRIPT on your site Stream Solutions YOU ROCK