PDA

View Full Version : Flash player that does it all?

sputnik radio
3rd December 2006, 20:05
I've searched around on the forums and on the net but I found so much crap i couldnt nail down anything.

Does anyone know of a way of any fashion to put a flash player that will play my stream?

I just want one of my streams going to a server that is only accessible through my website to registered memebers
and i want it to be a flash player that i am going to put in a block .

Also if there is such a thing can it do aacplus or will i need to use mp3?

and one more quicky. If anyone knows. Is there one you know of that i can download somewhere or is it something i will have to make for myself ? and if so do you know a link where i can find info about it?

Plus is it customizable? or what?

sputnik radio
3rd December 2006, 21:00
or better yet is there a way to just have a pop up window where i can have a listen link that when you click it a pop up window opens and ask you to choose your preferred player or bitrate?

screw the flash player

i read some crap about it

fc*uk
3rd December 2006, 21:35
sputnik:

Big thread here. However, the link should take you to page 3 of the thread; if not, then just jump to that page. Look for the big ass picture of the spoon that I posted and start reading below that spoon.

I posted code first and a few replies down I posted a link to the player. I have not used this. I know very little about flash and xml.

However, the user that I gave it to (franco777) said it worked wonderfully. Guess that was a pretty darn good 10 min crash course in embedding players :D

NAS.Radio also told me (s)he was able to get it cranking by putting the stream link to their station as the playlist. In the thread I elude to the fact that it should work and it was confirmed in a PM.

Anyway, the link: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201873&perpage=40&pagenumber=3

sputnik radio
3rd December 2006, 22:16
thanks man

sputnik radio
4th December 2006, 11:57
yo ,

is there anyone that knows how to configure this thing? or where?

fc*uk
4th December 2006, 20:23
like what???

sputnik radio
5th December 2006, 00:31
never mind i found the documentation for it. I think im just gonna do a popup window instead.