PDA

View Full Version : Radio on a forum

nina_valentine
9th December 2006, 20:57
I didn't know where to go with this but here it goes, I was wondering if there was any way that I could possibly put a radio that I DJ onto a forum? Any help would be most appreciated, thanks

Nick@ss
9th December 2006, 21:14
we can help you with the radio but adding it to the forum you may be better asking the forum vendors whoever they are,

fc*uk
9th December 2006, 21:30
I think what you need to do is steup frames on your site. Embed a player into a frame that never goes away. Make the forum and rest of the site load in the main frame.

nina_valentine
9th December 2006, 21:39
I'm just a MOD on the forum, my friend programs the forum using codes, I'm thinking that he might be able to work it that way, am I correct?

nina_valentine
9th December 2006, 22:18
he uses an 'embed code' if you know what that means, he said if there is then he can definately do it, anyone know if there is? I don't need to know about the radio, just how to feed it through to the forum and my friend says he can if there is a 'embed code'

fc*uk
9th December 2006, 22:54
yes, you can embed flash players into a webpage and have it work with SHOUTcast. A forum search for embedded players will give you more than enough information about this.

nina_valentine
9th December 2006, 22:58
thank you so much for taking the time to help me, it is very much appreciated

fc*uk
9th December 2006, 23:07
no problem let us know if you get stuck anywhere along the way...