PDA

View Full Version : Will some one please write a Virtual Dj Input plugin

Ethan Hines
11th December 2006, 06:01
I tried using Linein:// but it's not picking up the out put of Virtual DJ. Better yet can someone write a plugin that captures anything be it Virualdj or Something simple like Waveplayer.

Thanks in Advance.

Nick@ss
11th December 2006, 06:06
you dont need anyone to write you a plugin?
use the dsp in shoutcast mode and all should be fine,

http://www.streamsolutions.co.uk/flash/New_Tutorials/Decks_mic

Ethan Hines
28th March 2007, 08:09
According to the Tutorial I need to select one of the following 1."What you Hear", "Stereo Mix", or "Wave out" neither of which the driver I have supports.

So you see without a direct input plugin I am sunk...Please Developers Hear My Plea for a Virtual DJ Input Plug in.

Thank You

Nick@ss
28th March 2007, 08:21
so what options do you have and have you enabled all the options in your recording mixer to show?

Ethan Hines
28th March 2007, 08:31
In my recoding section I have Line-in and Mic ...I have an Inspiron 1300 with HDAUDIO drivers and it does not give an option to "record what you hear"

sputnik radio
28th March 2007, 12:26
Originally posted by Ethan Hines
I tried using Linein:// but it's not picking up the out put of Virtual DJ. Better yet can someone write a plugin that captures anything be it Virualdj or Something simple like Waveplayer.

Thanks in Advance.

ONe of my DJ's uses VDJ and he used the winamp dsp as well.

Problem the track never updates it stays on the same track that was last played without soundcard mode.

My solution was to create a server on my computer have him stream to that server then in SAM i added the url as a song file.