View Full Version : Winamp for Mac - Feedback
12th January 2012, 23:39
My initial excitement about having Winamp for Mac has been fairly short-lived, unfortunately. This isn't a post to complain, as I know Winamp for Mac is a beta product but so far I've had two fairly major issues with it:
- Won't sync with iTunes without crashing (Winamp quit unexpectedly, similar to many other users)
- When I play a track, there's no track time info (e.g. twitpic.com/86jm9r).
To me they're fairly show-stopping problems, even for a beta product. :(
Hopefully a release version will be better. :)
6th March 2012, 14:22
last mac sync doesn't:
1) update itunes existing playlists;
2) it does update new music in itunes but it doesn't fit in the right winamp playlist: if you add new music in an existing playlist then you will find the new music in the winamp for mac BUT not in the right playlist;
3) doesn't sync the playlists: if you remove the playlists it's still there in winamp music (a popup should advise the user;
it works in the overall though. I wait these 3 fixes.
7th March 2012, 11:31
First of all, I'd like to thank you for developing WinAMP for Mac.
Secondly, I'd like to report few things: as far as I've been using Winamp for Mac Beta, following features were missing or didn't work:
File info – please include it for editing ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags;
Drag'n'Drop support for editing media library and play queue;
Album art feature doesn't work properly – I can only see llamas' silhouette on gray background.
Internet radio (via *.m3u, *.pls file) support.
I hope you'll include/fix these features in next release.
Have a nice day! :)
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.