11th November 2000, 22:04
Everytime I go to play a song on shoutcast this error comes up:
MMsystem032. the specfic format can not be translatedor supported! Use the capabilites function to view supported formats.
Can some please help me
my e-mail is email@example.com
11th November 2000, 23:22
(1) Reboot your computer and see if the problem disappears.
(2) Open Winamp, go to Winamp Preferences (Ctrl+P), select Plug-ins -> Output, highlight Nullsoft waveOut, and click the Configure button.
In the drop-down menu under Output device, you will usually find Wave Mapper, and one or more choices related to your specific soundcard. Select something different from what you currently have. If Wave Mapper was selected, change to the closest-matching soundcard choice. Otherwise, change to Wave Mapper. Click OK, exit Preferences, play a song and see what happens.
(3) If you still have a problem, reset the Output device to what you originally had. Then, go back to Plug-ins -> Output, highlight Nullsoft DirectSound, exit Preferences, play a song and see what happens.
(4) If you still have a problem, go back to Plug-ins -> Output, highlight Nullsoft waveOut, exit Preferences, and then check out this thread for additional suggestions:
(5) If you still have a problem, you might find some other suggestions in the Re: Problems with WAV Files ... [MMSYSTEM032] section of this thread:
(6) If you still have a problem, post a reply (including your system information, especially the type of soundcard you are using) and we will try to give you additional help.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.