PDA

View Full Version : Email Notifications

GramicciGirl
1st June 2001, 22:19
I find it really annoying when you put up a post and every time someone write something after you it sends you an email notification whether or not it has to do with what you wrote or not. It must really be annoying for you who write a lot of posts... or is there some magical way of turning it off? I don't mind getting the first couple emails when it still has something remotely to do with what I said but so many times the topic changes very quickly within a thread that soon it doesn't have anything to do with it anymore.

GramicciGirl
1st June 2001, 22:30
I don't want it to delete all email notification, only send to me once and not again. Any way to do that? If not I guess I just have to completely disable it. :(

ElChevelle
1st June 2001, 22:42
At the bottom of your post it asks if you want e-mail notification. For each post, decide whether you do or not.
http://elchevelle.homestead.com/files/Posting.jpg

weedsatan
1st June 2001, 23:59
I didn't unselect it for my first posts...
Still getting email notifications...
SUX

ElChevelle
2nd June 2001, 00:07
I'm pretty sure that even though you can't edit your post, you can still delete the e-mail notification box on those threads.

weedsatan
2nd June 2001, 01:13
Originally posted by ElChevelle
I'm pretty sure that even though you can't edit your post, you can still delete the e-mail notification box on those threads.
yeah how?

ElChevelle
2nd June 2001, 01:23
Click edit post, unselect e-mail notification

Starz
2nd June 2001, 03:26
Originally posted by weedsatan
I didn't unselect it for my first posts...
Still getting email notifications...
SUX

ElChevelle: Click edit post, unselect e-mail notification

I'm still gettin' email notifications for that "What Mp3 are you listening to?" thread even though I replied only once a long time ago!
and I'm just too lazy to find my post now on that huge thread..to edit and unselect email notification :(

zorpidus
2nd June 2001, 16:23
Originally posted by Starz
I'm just too lazy

Well, there's your answer :D