PDA

View Full Version : Corny Sick Humor Required

Picaune News
4th June 2001, 01:44
I need, as your personal extremely annoying idiot, to ask you guys a favor. I need some perverted, sick humor to liven up my year, which so far has made me more depressed than I ever have been except for Thanksgiving of Fourth Grade. PLEESE! PRETTY PLEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!?!?

:(

weedsatan
4th June 2001, 02:32
Bilbo in a dress?? :D

s1138
4th June 2001, 02:48
i wish i could go back in time, and ******* britney spears when she was 9 years old:D

Xerxes
4th June 2001, 06:48
Tony Blair wins the UK election...

NeoRenegade
4th June 2001, 16:07
http://www.dumblaws.com/

John M
4th June 2001, 17:23
i love that site. and a sample of how fucked up my city is:

Cincinnati
Anal intercourse is banned.

nateJC
4th June 2001, 18:48
Bah. My town's dumber than that, John.

Kansas City
• Minors are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, however they may buy shotguns freely.

And to go with that, some incredibly dumb and mostly logic defying local state laws.

Kansas
• Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats.
• Pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights.
• No one may catch fish with his bare hands.
• The state game rule prohibits the use of mules to hunt ducks.
• If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.

Missouri
• It is illegal to have oral sex.
• It is not illegal to speed. (Repealed)

s1138
4th June 2001, 20:26
Georgia:
You have the right to commit simple battery if provoked by "fighting" words. (oh yeah;))
and in marietta, where my aunt lives "Though it is illegal to spit from a car or bus, citizens may spit from a truck" (oops ive done that)

<edit> i used to live in japan, my favorite japanese law:
There is no age of consent. (Repealed 1999 - now age 13)
too bad, it was repealed a few months before i moved:D, just HAD to post that
<edit>
we also use to joke about singapore, you should read the laws they got there;)

Lucid DM
4th June 2001, 21:19
I went on a visit to singapore a coupla years ago, and DAMN is it clean. It's like everything is brand new! Probably because it's like a fine of the equivelent of £1000 for dropping chewing gum.
You can piss in the street if you want, but you musn't blow your nose.
And all companies have to have Christmas decorations up before December.
I'm not sure if this is all true, so if anyone can confirm it?
On to sick jokes. I've got a few, but I'm not sure if i should... convince me... (and I'll answer this)
What's blue and screws grannies?

Bilbo Baggins
4th June 2001, 22:12
http://www.rotten.com
http://www.steakandcheese.com

These are the two sites you will ever need for sick and twisted humour

Lucid DM
4th June 2001, 22:18
Ahh, pathetic, I've seen FAR worse. http://www.stileproject.com
stunned onlookers <== *gasp* He unleashed the beast!!
Be careful going here. Last time I looked they had a gallery of blood and guts hentai.

Lucid DM
4th June 2001, 22:21
YES!! Hmm, these posts sent me on a little searchin' trip.I give you: "Pooh Bear goes Ape Sh|t!" http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/base/9807/
Tadaaa!

Bilbo Baggins
4th June 2001, 22:25
Hentai is just depraved.

Lucid DM
4th June 2001, 22:26
Ah, not all of it. I'm sure you haven't experience the whole *ahem* RANGE of different hentai. Really. Kinda. A bit.

Bilbo Baggins
4th June 2001, 22:35
I am sorry, but pictures of 5 year old girls geting raped by aliens may be your idea of fun, but not mine.

simon snowflake
4th June 2001, 22:38
5-year old? that is disgusting. (just as my spelling)

Lucid DM
4th June 2001, 22:44
Told you you hadn't seen the whole range. I agree, that kinda stuff is just twisted. (then again, tht's what was asked for here) but there's far less crrrazy stuff out there. (not that I like it, really... I'll stop now)

s1138
4th June 2001, 22:53
you need to get RM in here, HE posts SICK pictures;)

Lucid DM
4th June 2001, 23:02
Hey hey. I could post some REALLY sick pics. But I don't wanna get kicked out. Promise me I won't, and I might.

edit>
Ok, so I don't know the rules on pic posting, but still, better stay on the safe side eh?

fish
5th June 2001, 00:08
LOL John you think yours are stupid?

Cleveland

* It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license
* Women are forbidden from wearing patent leather shoes, lest men see reflections of their underwear.

:)

rm'
5th June 2001, 00:48
Originally posted by NeoRenegade
http://www.dumblaws.com/

All laws have some reason for being, no matter how obscure. It's just that the legislators who passed it never got around to repealing it before they retired, so we are stuck with them. At least until something does something about it...

Just think about it... how many laws in your community were created by a public inquiry into a tragedy, or because of some persistant nuisance such as a rat infestation? When the problem is over, or the tradgedy is forgotten, the laws will be outdated, and pretty much just nonsense.

But what really has me furzzled are sodomy laws... how the heck are you supposed to enforce those? You'd end up with a police state based on hearsay.

rm'
5th June 2001, 02:00
This is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because this is the joke that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. RM just started typing it, not knowing what it was, and he’ll continue typing it just because… finish the rest.

simon snowflake
5th June 2001, 16:13
[CTRL]+[A], [CTRL]+[C], [CTRL]+[v]
etc.

s1138
5th June 2001, 18:23
5-year old? na too young;)

and dont forget about goatse.cx

midget:badporn;)

fish
5th June 2001, 20:56
:eek: *blink blink*

weedsatan
6th June 2001, 00:09
http://www.weedsatan.f2s.com/Pics/ferrari5.jpg

John M
6th June 2001, 00:33
mind tellin me what happened to that poor bloke?

Xerxes
6th June 2001, 00:34
RM = Lambchop ;)

s1138
6th June 2001, 01:28
weed, THAT WAS SICK:eek: