PDA

View Full Version : Everyone hates me and I dont know why

whiteflip
4th June 2001, 04:16
One day everyone is my friend and the next day everyone hates me and thinks im annoying. Thats perplexing. Maybe its cuz i use words like perplexing. oh well. Friends are recylable I think or I hope. I think some one is saying untrue things behind my back but who? What should I do?

rm'
4th June 2001, 04:24
Build an army of superfiends... whoops! Did I say "fiends" :o? I meant to say "friends"... yeah... that sounds about right ;)

s1138
4th June 2001, 04:51
well be your friends:D

whiteflip
4th June 2001, 04:59
I can always count on the forums to be their when I need them :') Im gonna cry hehe. I can always count on beer too but being sixteen its hard to get. Wait did I sixteen I meant 21 yeah cuz its illegal to drink when your 16 hehe.

My beer drinking super fiends uh I mean friends will be there with me too :P

(my smilies are sideways :( )

whiteflip
4th June 2001, 05:07
Drugs and or Alcohol is not the answer

(redbull is)

Xerxes
4th June 2001, 06:47
Originally posted by whiteflip
Friends are recylable I think or I hope.

I thought exactly the same way until I stuck Devon into an aluminum can machine- I expected a fresh six pack of cans to come out but instead it was a gory, bloody nightmare...

simon snowflake
4th June 2001, 21:11
We don't hate you whiteflip her is a little
http://smoothgraphi.homestead.com/files/hugg.gif
for you

whiteflip
6th June 2001, 07:15
Thank you all very much. The forums and its people are always there for me and Im there for you.

Dani still hates me

NeoRenegade
6th June 2001, 12:42
http://www16.brinkster.com/napsterneoreneg/PotLeaf.gif
Pot party!!! :D

sgtfuzzbubble011
6th June 2001, 23:23
http://www.busch.com/images/intro_11.jpg
+
http://a1980.g.akamai.net/7/1980/3431/88cd7c237ab531/www.pizzahut.com/menu/menustuff/buildpizzapic.jpg
= Yum

DeGeXte
7th June 2001, 14:42
I'm from the Netherlands
Here it is legal to drink alcohol when 16 and use pot when 18 !! hehehehe ....:D

sgtfuzzbubble011
7th June 2001, 22:02
Now see, that's no fair. I'm 18 and all I can do is smoke cigarettes and shtuff. I don't smoke anyways, so it doesn't matter. I can't drink until I'm 21... and that sux0rs. =/

simon snowflake
7th June 2001, 23:08
i'm sorry for you

sgtfuzzbubble011
7th June 2001, 23:30
Oh well, I have expensive taste when it comes to alkeyhawl anyways... So maybe it's a good thing that I can't drink, cuz I'm broke as it is. =P

John M
7th June 2001, 23:47
damn dude, that sux. i cant stand anything except good ol american beer. vodka, gin, etc, doesnt like me. imports dont taste good by the time they hit my end. bud, miller, and J.W. Dundee's Honey Brown Lager are good. the honey brown is my fav.

DeGeXte
8th June 2001, 09:54
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
Now see, that's no fair. I'm 18 and all I can do is smoke cigarettes and shtuff. I don't smoke anyways, so it doesn't matter. I can't drink until I'm 21... and that sux0rs. =/
It's fair.... you Americans have good things too.... here you may not drive a car till 18 and you all have a car when 16 ... :(
Im 18 now and still dont have a car .... that sux ! :(
Anyway on friday i see a lot of 13/14/15 year olds in pubs in here... I think thats not ok
But bheeeeeehhe ..... i cant do anything about it.
As long as i can have my saturdaynight-drink it's fine by me !!:D

( Sorry about my english ... i cant learn foreign languages:(
Imagine you had to learn dutch..... :D)

ecstatic
11th June 2001, 21:22
Drugs and or Alcohol is not the answer

(redbull is)
Ooh, redbull has caffiene in it.. a DRUG!

DARE: "Drugs Are Really Exciting"

um, yeah...

and John: Bud = ass beer ;)

DeGeXte: Hey, i'm 19 and I don't even have a driver's license let alone a car...

Kassie
12th June 2001, 01:54
I don't discriminate I hate everybody equally....:D and you all think you have it bad try this...I'm a 20 yr old who can't smoke, drink OR do drugs b/c I 8 months and 1 week pregnant....>< I don't have a car. I don't have a life and I have a job that I can barely stand....O.o

MajesticWarlock
12th June 2001, 02:16
Just becuz u think noone likes you doesn't mean it's absolutly true.Freind are disposable but they are also a part of everyday life. So when was the post about Drugs ;)

John M
12th June 2001, 03:48
Originally posted by ecstatic
and John: Bud = ass beer ;) ya mean, good ass beer, right? :D

whiteflip
15th October 2001, 04:07
beer is good. oh wait im only 17 and american i dont know what beer tastes like! my dads like well if europe you can drink than you can drink here. and if in eruope they can smoke pot than you can smoke pot here but its your fault if yer caught so hehe frequent trips to canada are great.

josti
23rd October 2001, 13:16
I dont believe that drugs can solve problems.
And I do know its useless to state that, because only crazy people whould dare to say its wrong - but - its a fact can be nice...
Being drunk is very nice :) unless you do stupid things. And if U're drunk, you'll do a lot of stupid things :(
So just smoke weed... if the taliban did, they whouldnt even think 'bout fighting! so lets get stoned :p
and 'bout friends: really, if you dont have friends, thats really a pitty. Its soooo good to have friends! damn, couldnt live without...
I'd rather loose my girlfriend... well... hum, I hope I whould never have to choose 'cause i've got a beatiful girlfriend :D

(btw - being dutch, I have to apologize for my english too, but I can also say the mistakes are just because I dont like to correct type-errors, U know???)

Colldawg21
23rd October 2001, 21:12
I hate you Josti

Bilbo Baggins
23rd October 2001, 21:41
beer is good. oh wait im only 17 and american i dont know what beer tastes like! my dads like well if europe you can drink than you can drink here. and if in eruope they can smoke pot than you can smoke pot here but its your fault if yer caught so hehe frequent trips to canada are great.

Only in Holland and possible Beligum you are allowed to smoke weed in a few places specially chosen where the goods are sold at government prices.

Beer is good.

josti
23rd October 2001, 21:43
Originally posted by Colldawg21
I hate you Josti

not the best way to make friends :(
U know, there's now simple way to make friends. maybe its a bit reversed, but its a fact that real friends are simply honest to each other. they dont pretend to be someone else, because thats useless - their friends whould find out, and that whould be a bad thing. so they show how they really are - including all bad things.
well, its thinking the other way round, but maybe you can get some friends by being honest?? being who you are???
anyway, I dont believe in "cyberfriends", but I maybe wrong...
U know, I wish I could give any usefull advice, but I cant...
In fact, the previous was intended to be usefull - well, whenn re-reading it, - humm, it wasnt :( sorry.

- I dont hate you, I dont know you enough. to be more exact, I only hate someone who I once considered friend. I believe you only can truly hate someone who you've known very good. only if you understand him as good as possible, and you still hate him - then its real. you cant hate someone you dont know, because if you get to know him, and to understand him, you may start to like him, because you understand why he dit any bad thing to you, and agree with yourself you should have done the same. but if you still dont understand why he had done something bad to you, while you know him as good as possible, there's a reason to hate...

Jos

Narnie
23rd October 2001, 22:03
here's some advice from good old murphy law:

Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

(yeah, it was murphy who brought you the phrase: "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.")

Colldawg21
26th October 2001, 00:25
Originally posted by Narnie
Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Unless you make nice with your enemies

Narnie
28th October 2001, 05:57
Unless you make nice with your enemiesthere is another phrase that goes along the lines of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
-Just watch your back, or strike first.

Xerxes
28th October 2001, 08:54
Its also been said,

"It is always good to 'bury the hatchet', but niether party will ever forget where you bury it"

Bilbo Baggins
28th October 2001, 08:58
But America didn't, and they strike second.

Narnie
31st October 2001, 05:27
"It is always good to 'bury the hatchet', but niether party will ever forget where you bury it"

Yeah :) In the guy's chest :D

no....what I meant to say, oh, nevermind.