PDA

View Full Version : FBI dont accept E-MAIL How do we put the scamsters (NextCard) and (Bargain Dog)..

Charmander
3rd July 2001, 05:04
out of business if we cant know the price of air-mail from here in New-Zealand. That Is Wasteful Why Should we waste money to get rid of Scamsters like those ripoffs. If anyone local has any problems with the companies report it here and send the FBI Standard Post to tell them your main problems with these evil-doers. They make it impossible to unsubscribe from their "so-called" service without the mail switching from electroniv to "Airmail" Why Bother as my parents will just be pissed off with a full mail box. "Time to fix" this error of companies such as those mentioned.

Twilightseer
5th July 2001, 07:54
I guess we all feel your pain, Charmander.

griffinn
5th July 2001, 16:43
You should learn to apply proper punctuation and paragraphing to your e-mails, before anyone will want to accept them.

zorpidus
5th July 2001, 18:56
I second that. If I see any of his posts, I just skip 'em. They're too hard too read :D

Charmander
6th July 2001, 15:51
Originally posted by griffinn
You should learn to apply proper punctuation and paragraphing to your e-mails, before anyone will want to accept them.

You try working with an unreliable 33.6 dialup and see how well you hold onto your typing before reaching for the "Dial Up Networking" or "Network And Dialup-connections" folder.

ElChevelle
7th July 2001, 11:43
Don't they give 56k modems away these days?:p

scottyc
7th July 2001, 11:49
i got one in my cereal box this morning. they put it in grape-nuts cuz not very many people buy the stuff...

Charmander
7th July 2001, 15:09
This Is Dial Up NOT ISDN It will never reach 56.6 max 40.0 (4.0k) actual due to TCP/IP. TCP/IP has watered bandwidth of 10 mb down to 28.8k 2.8 actual (28k) ASF (netshow/wimdows media video) but a better quality audio part will be network playable if using the (File And Print Sharing - LAN) protocol (AKA) NETBEUI And for fast games (IPX/SPX) Why cant those be used the internet would be a lot faster if those were used!.