PDA

View Full Version : god damn it!!!

asshole
15th July 2001, 20:17
Some god damn fucking Mexican stole my fuckin CD Player. I woke up today and looked into my car only to find it broken and with the car stereo missing. I know it's some fucking Mexican because my neighborhood is filled with nothing but Mexicans. God. If only someone would kill those assholes. I wouldn't be so upset if only the CD Player was missing. What upset me the most is that the interior of my car had been wrecked.
I'm not racist but I can't help it but not to look at every Mexican as some kind of suspect because of what was done to me. I have defended them when other people criticize them or say only bad things about them. Now I'll just let whatever people say go by. I'll just defend the Mexican friends that I have, but other than that, I don't give a shit about their kind. If it was someone from my background did that to me, I would feel mostly the same way toward them too.
Those people who are against the death penalty must have not had any wrong done to them. I used to be somewhat against the death penalty, but now I am for the death penalty 100%. Kill them all. Less mouths to feed and more money for toward education.

peter
15th July 2001, 22:01
big deal. i've heard a joke about a guy who bought his own car radio (with his own casette inside) before he found that it was stolen.

asshole
16th July 2001, 00:16
It IS a big deal. Especially when the car was parked in my garage. You failed to see the point that it's not all about the missing CD player, but rather more on the damage done to my car.
Lets just put how I felt this way. If you had a gf and you spent thousands of dollars on her and she broke up with you. You wouldn't think about the money you lost (well, you will but that's not the reason you are depressed), but you would think about how a special someone is gone.
As for my car, it's a mess and I can't fix it. Which means it's not the car that I knew/had anymore. Although the thought of some lower being(s) taking several hundred dollars from me still piss me off.

s1138
16th July 2001, 01:20
lol PP:D

about 6 years ago i had my bike stolen (i was like 10) and then next day, the stupid kid rode it to school. and i was walking to class, and there it was....

ReDVsion
16th July 2001, 03:39
Problem #1: Mexicans have little chance of moving up in society. Therefore this problem will continue until they start getting higher-level jobs instead of manual labor

Problem #2: We don't get the smart mexicans, we get the real dumbasses. Not only does this cause problems directly for us, but also means that they will have a difficult time getting better jobs (see problem 1)

Let it out, man, let it out. Also, would someone kindly explain why problem 2 occurs? (or certainly appears to, in my neck of the woods...)

s1138
16th July 2001, 04:37
RED!!!!!! missed you man:D

anyway,
yeah, all the poor mexicans come here. and take our...i mean...the job that i dont have.

asshole
16th July 2001, 05:04
I know what you mean Red. I know there are smart Mexicans out there, but around here, hardly any. I see little kids unattended running around. If they can't take care of the kids, then stop doing it so much. They jaywalk parallel to the street. They park right in the middle of the road. Heck, two cars going opposite park in the middle of the road just to chat. I see so many wrongs here that I can't list them all out. Oh.. loud Saturday nights without regards to people's need of sleep. They can stay where they are in society if it's to their liking, but to commit crimes (duh, all crimes are wrong) for their benefit is just wrong. I think all crimes are about hurting someone else for one's own benefit... What they did to my car is unforgivable and I don't forget wrongs done to me, so my suspision will always stay.
My family is planning on moving to another city now and I'm looking forward to that day. I really hope we can move away soon. Donations to help me move is accepted...

peter
16th July 2001, 20:05
s1138: i got my bike stolen too some time ago (i left it in front of hardware shop and went in for some 15 minutes)

NeoRenegade
17th July 2001, 06:36
When I was 12 a younger kid fucked up the spokes on my bike by setting it on its side, spinning the wheel real fast with his hand, and then shoving a hockey-stick between the spokes.

He was stupid enough to do it right in fron of me so his parents had to pay for the repair and they got really pissed at him.

Funnily enough, that was the same bike that had an 800lb branch fall on it.

Oh yeah, and after we had sold the bike, we got a call from the cops because it was abandoned in some low-class neighbourhood. Seems the people who had bought it from us (maybe the people that bought it from them, ad nauseum) never removed the license tag or got a new license for it.

Looking back it would have been sweet to take it back and sell it again.

Anyhow, that was all-in-all an ill-fated bike :D

And great to tell about :D:D:D

Bizznatch
17th July 2001, 09:15
Originally posted by asshole
Some god damn fucking Mexican stole my fuckin CD Player. I woke up today and looked into my car only to find it broken and with the car stereo missing. I know it's some fucking Mexican because my neighborhood is filled with nothing but Mexicans. God. If only someone would kill those assholes. I wouldn't be so upset if only the CD Player was missing. What upset me the most is that the interior of my car had been wrecked.
I'm not racist but I can't help it but not to look at every Mexican as some kind of suspect because of what was done to me. I have defended them when other people criticize them or say only bad things about them. Now I'll just let whatever people say go by. I'll just defend the Mexican friends that I have, but other than that, I don't give a shit about their kind. If it was someone from my background did that to me, I would feel mostly the same way toward them too.
Those people who are against the death penalty must have not had any wrong done to them. I used to be somewhat against the death penalty, but now I am for the death penalty 100%. Kill them all. Less mouths to feed and more money for toward education.

You must live in San Jose then. :)

My girlfriend got her kick ass Sony CD player stolen out of her car about 2 months ago. Luckily she had it 100% insured and now has an even better system pumping in her car. :)

AmpliDex
14th August 2001, 01:56
ROFLMAO!!!!!

That's the most fucking stupid piece of bullshit I have ever read in my entire life! :D

Mr. Bojanglez
14th August 2001, 02:46
I know some cool mexicans and some hott mexican chicks....

AmpliDex
14th August 2001, 02:56
Really! God damn it indeed! I think some of them were filmed on "Girls Gone Wild"!

Mr. Bojanglez
14th August 2001, 03:04
girls gone wild is like an illegal operation

90% of the girls don't even know that they are going to be on the video until they seem themselves on a tv commercial or something. It'd be embarrassing if a girls' dad or grandpa had the video and all of a sudden daddy's little girl pops up showing all, or if her little brother saw her on a commercial going wild....

AmpliDex
14th August 2001, 16:46
I know all about that motherfucking video series! It was in the news and I couldn't believe how much trouble was involved, even though the authors don't consider it trouble!

asshole
14th August 2001, 18:07
Although being in those videos is not something to be proud of, it gives them a reason to think twice before exposing themselves in public. Public is for all to see, hear, videotape, or anything related to that. You still can't touch... :(
It is only in your own home will you have privacy. Even then, there are still breaches of privacy when a person is in their own home.

AmpliDex
15th August 2001, 00:13
And that's why it's impossible to stop file sharing over the Web! :D

PrincessJulie
16th August 2001, 01:42
In the Mexican way of thinking the easy way to get something comes first before thinking of the consequences. That is why they have such big families, they believe that if there are more children out there then one will hit it lucky and achieve. So when he stole your radio he achieved! No not really but you shouldn't blame all mexicans because of their culture, it doesn't matter what color or race someone is, it is the society they live in that makes them who they are.
just a little thought on my part, but i don't think i put it right, oh well at least i tried sorry about your radio too, my brother's friend stole his out of his pickup and screwed everything up inside too.:cool:

sgtfuzzbubble011
16th August 2001, 02:46
http://www.sargessmilies.homestead.com/files/Smilies/Bonj/carebearstare.gif

I'm afraid I'd have to blow someone up if they stole the stereo out of my truck.

AmpliDex
16th August 2001, 03:46
I'd just rob their car stereo if they robbed mine! :D

sgtfuzzbubble011
16th August 2001, 04:21
http://www.sargessmilies.homestead.com/files/Smilies/Sarge/Blasting_anim.gif http://www.sargessmilies.homestead.com/files/Smilies/Sarge/Poof_anim.gif

asshole
16th August 2001, 05:44
Originally posted by PrincessJulie

In the Mexican way of thinking the easy way to get something comes first before thinking of the consequences.

That is why they have such big families, they believe that if there are more children out there then one will hit it lucky and achieve. So when he stole your radio he achieved!

No not really but you shouldn't blame all mexicans because of their culture, it doesn't matter what color or race someone is, it is the society they live in that makes them who they are.

True... but not always.

I dunno... I come from a large family and we're not like that. Well, we're not Mexicans either. Stealing, in my opinion, is nothing close to an achievement. I still feel guilty about stealing a sticker when I was little. I get by with what I was given because I don't ask my parents for money either.

I'm not blaming all of them. I'm just suspicious around them now. I hate this feeling but I can't help it. BTW, I feel racial profiling by police is wrong.

Originally posted by AmpliDex

I'd just rob their car stereo if they robbed mine!

Sounds tempting. Revenge would be sweet, but my moral would just get in the way. Possibly the chance of going to jail gets in the way too.
What if they have no stereo to steal though?

AmpliDex
17th August 2001, 02:35
True enough, asshole! I understand your point, but it would have been a good idea! :D

Somebody
19th August 2001, 03:21
Kill the Mexicans, then yourself.

Psycho Puppet
19th August 2001, 03:38
Better watch who you call mexican....some other spanish speaking cultures dislike being called mexican. :) Oh, and spanish culture in the US is very much different from living out of the US. Which is one of the reasons why some Puerto Ricans here in the US gives Puerto Rico a bad name.

I just find it funny that a whole group is now deemed a suspect because of what one individual does. I feel sorry for you though, you seem to have live in a bad area. It is not the culture or race that cause crimes, its the individual themselves.

ElChevelle
19th August 2001, 13:32
Originally posted by Psycho Puppet
Which is one of the reasons why some Puerto Ricans here in the US gives Puerto Rico a bad name.

Very true.
I love Puerto Rico but the Americanized versions suck steamy bologna!
http://elchevelle.homestead.com/files/prwavingflag.gif

Somebody
19th August 2001, 23:22
Originally posted by ElChevelle

http://elchevelle.homestead.com/files/prwavingflag.gif

woo. heh.

AmpliDex
23rd August 2001, 01:14
God damn it! I lost like 20 AVS presets when some motherf*ing TweakTown user sent me a file which had a virus which wrecked my god damn system files! And I so hate my CD-Burner at times cause it corrupted 5 files! :mad: