PDA

View Full Version : search

bejenjamin
22nd August 2001, 13:09
i hate the winamp skin search. it's useless. it worked like magic on the old winamp site. now you can't find some of my favorite topics. i also hate how i have to browse a catagory 20 skins at a time. once again the old way with 50 was better. 100 would be the best. how else would you get through a catagory of over 3000 since the search doesn't work?

ElChevelle
22nd August 2001, 13:13
Ummm, let me think of where I've seen this bitch before...........

OH YEA, it was here.............a dozen times before!!!:rolleyes:

bejenjamin
22nd August 2001, 13:36
sorry, unlike most of you posters, i'm not rich and can sit around all day and waste my life reading every post. :rolleyes:

zorpidus
22nd August 2001, 13:44
What makes you think we are rich? :confused:

bejenjamin
22nd August 2001, 13:56
i said most. not all. so you can include yourself or not. i assume some ppl are rich because the amount time they are spending on these forums on weekdays. so, either they have a desk job with no work or they are rich, staying at home, and living to chat online. it's possible you guys are little teenagers on the "parents computer". but what teenager is going to wake up and go to the winamp forums before 11 in the morning? anyway, i'm smart enough to know that drawing conclusions such as these on the internet is purely opinion based sooooo. i apologize if i offended anyone. :D

ElChevelle
22nd August 2001, 14:33
I'm far from teenager.....bout a block or so:p
I also work long, grueling 12 hour shifts which I'm underpaid for(far from rich)
As a matter of fact, I'm only rich in wit.:D

We've had several complaints regarding both skin reviews and search function. Trust me, they're both being worked on:)

Someonebutnotme
27th August 2001, 11:56
Originally posted by bejenjamin
it's possible you guys are little teenagers on the "parents computer". but what teenager is going to wake up and go to the winamp forums before 11 in the morning?

/me raises his hand.

Does that make me a sad sight? :(
Plus it's not my parents machine, it the one I built myself. It kicks all of your machines asses too! well it used to. Now it's obsolete.

/me puts his head down in shame.

Nini
28th August 2001, 11:21
:D yeah I'm an addict. Where can I find the anonymous forum addicts? :p

darkraider
10th September 2001, 08:13
Originally posted by bejenjamin
sorry, unlike most of you posters, i'm not rich and can sit around all day and waste my life reading every post. :rolleyes:

Rich? I work my ass off to pay for my tuition and books. As far as being online, I work on graveyard shift tech support. Business is slow then but between working forty hours a week and carrying twenty-four contact hours at school, this prettymuch reduces the time I am free to sleep down to about forty-five hours on any given week.

weedsatan
10th September 2001, 13:37
Originally posted by watadoo
Sleeping is the avocation of the weak.

I thought it was just good fun.. Especially when you're not alone!;)