PDA

View Full Version : WinAMP Skins and s(k)inning tools...

takiwa
27th August 2001, 05:13
Why doesn't the good folks at winamp just have a seperate catagory for the skins made by skinning tools? That way, the little people could have their 15 seconds of fame on the internet, and I wouldn't have to look at another fucking skin with Britney spears on it?!?:mad:

chiquita chad
27th August 2001, 06:38
that would make sense... but remember, the changes here are slowly taking place as we speak

Mr Jones
27th August 2001, 12:16
There will soon be a "generated" section on winamp, all recently reviewed skins that have been made with an obvious skin toll have been re-sectioned into that part, it's just not visable to the public yet, but it will be.

Oh and not all Britney skins are bad you know..... (http://winamp.com/components/download_component.jhtml?filename=http%3A%2F%2Fftp.winamp.com%2Fcustomize%2Fcomponent%2Fnew%2FS%2FBritney_Fluff.wsz&componentid=77533) :D

Mea
27th August 2001, 13:27
There will soon be a "generated" section on winamp, all recently reviewed skins that have been made with an obvious skin toll have been re-sectioned into that part, it's just not visable to the public yet, but it will be.

And there was much rejoicing!

yay. ;)

-Mea

Fire Jollyranch
27th August 2001, 15:49
Quote:
Why doesn't the good folks at winamp just have a seperate catagory for the skins made by skinning tools? That way, the little people could have their 15 seconds of fame on the internet, and I wouldn't have to look at another fucking skin with Britney spears on it?!?

Now what would be really funny is if all the little people just looked at skinner skins and not the high and mighty ummmm artist.

No I don't like skinner skins that have not been worked on, but the ones that have been worked on should get some credit. We are not all artists but we're doing what we can.

chiquita chad
27th August 2001, 19:45
i wish newbies knew how to quote

Fire Jollyranch
29th August 2001, 17:32
i wish newbies knew how to quote
I wish non newbies would help newbies, and not Criticize, but thats so easy to do.

chiquita chad
29th August 2001, 19:14
that was a joke... sorry dude
you'll learn that alot of whats said in here is a joke rather than a flame

EvilDick23
1st September 2001, 10:13
Most comments here are vented towards humor. The FAQ tells you how to quote which is why most regulars find it annoying:D to see someone quote out of form. But then again, I'm just sticking around waiting for the Hungarian Grand Prix Qualifying session to end my night. It's a pisser that I have to wait till 1:30AM HST to watch it. Better live than tape delayed.:D

darkraider
8th September 2001, 00:15
I dunno, this place is pretty self-explanitory without the FAQ and help sections. Everybody here gets railed on sometimes but i think newbies do get hit harder than most...fine with me, go ahead

lexx1
16th September 2001, 01:57
Shame we are not all excellent at using Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro isn't it (said in the most siarcastic voice I can muster)!:p

fish
16th September 2001, 15:38
I don't know why either; it's completely free if you know where to get it ;)

Colldawg21
23rd September 2001, 04:49
Its because their too lazy to look for it.