PDA

View Full Version : A Fond Fairwell to the Dearly (but not deadly) Departed

SexyLoserKitten
28th August 2001, 02:14
As some of you already know, AOL has laid off members of Nullsoft who were invaluable to the Winamp community.
In light of the situation, Jonathon Ward will be taking over the forums, in addition to the many other duties that are thrown on top of him. Hey! Don't cry! I know just as well as you do that our beloved bagpipe playing, knife-wielding BT could never be fully replaced, but with Jon on board, you are certainly guaranteed that the forums will remain sanity-free! :D :D

All joking aside, us moderators and newly appointed admin will do everything in our power to keep the community up and running.

Good luck to those who were forced to leave and thank you for all the hard work and effort you put in to make the Winamp community what it is today. :)

ElChevelle
28th August 2001, 18:20
I unlocked this thread so that you may post comments here.:)

iomegajaz
28th August 2001, 23:46
I wasn't one of the (un?)lucky few who were forced to leave, but I'm leaving anyway.

Later kids.

-jaz

Twilightseer
30th August 2001, 07:19
Later, Jaz ;)

Bilbo Baggins
1st September 2001, 14:19
Good bye everyone.

InvisableMan
6th September 2001, 06:40
k bilbs, now im confused... wicth deserves a good line of:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

darkraider
8th September 2001, 00:01
THAT'S IT! When i establish global dominion, those corrupt corporate bigwigs are goin' DOWN!