View Full Version : Error of doom(not really)
1st September 2001, 23:52
[SIZE=3][FONT=courier new][COLOR=burlywood]I have a prob with the avs when i try to open it. it gives me an illegal operation(if you dont know what that is your puny). Any help or way to change this? I like the avs and thisJUST Started.
The infamous Diablo Ike :) :( :o ;)
2nd September 2001, 02:19
what is the exact message you get?
2nd September 2001, 21:29
It says offically "This Program Has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Any unsaved information will not be saved. If the problem persists contact your program administator."
The infamous Diablo Ike :)
P.S You are a puny ant!!! JK, LOL :)
3rd September 2001, 00:12
1) try re-installing winamp. if you dont have 2.76, download and upgrade.
2) if you still get the problem, un install winamp (make sure yo have all your skins, plugins avs preset pacs, ect. saved to a different folder so they arent un installed too) and re-install.
3) re-install windows. even if this dosnt fix the problem it will be good to re-install windowas anyways.
4) after re-installing windows and still get the error, repeat steps 1, 2.
5) if all else fails, reformat. j/k. if all else fails, ask DjEgg. he knows more about winamp and the problems than me.
3rd September 2001, 14:43
I will try all but 2 steps.
1.I will not reinstall windows(too dangerous for my files)
2. I will not reformat(losing my files, even i have backup, is a problem).
:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:
However, i will reinstall winamp.
The Infamous Diablo Ike :eek:
4th September 2001, 01:18
:confused: why is re-installing windows dangerous to your files :confused:
and i was joking about re-formatting :p
also you may want to try duct tape
its man's #1 fixin' tool
hey, if you can fix a leaky faucet with it, you can perform microsurgery on a cpu with it :D :D
4th September 2001, 19:15
Now i feel stupid... But reinstalling winamp worked. Reinstalling windows is bad karma, i rather use linux madrake... Look for my avs preset pak.It is called "Ikefox's AVS Preset Pak 0.1b" on winamp.com. i have you in the special thanks list. ;) :D
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.