PDA

View Full Version : How long before skin is published?

NicCageFan
2nd September 2001, 00:20
How long between when a skin is submitted to when it is published?

Just asking...Don't beat me up with those devil's oven mitts :cool:

xiara
2nd September 2001, 04:27
Longer, I think. I've been waiting on a few for almost a month. :(

chiquita chad
2nd September 2001, 05:13
did you republish your skin? if so, it taked longer. its best to delete the original skin and submit the new one

also u may wanna check your email and look for an email from mike the llama saying that ur skin has not been published b/c it was so and so

xiara
2nd September 2001, 15:34
Well, I know I haven't gotten anything like that, so I should be fine. Thanks for the tip on republishing, though!

Anubis2k
4th September 2001, 08:13
3 weeks? Hah, rubbish! The first time I submitted 'Gradient Ash' it took nearly 3 months before it was publish, and no, it wasn't 'republished'.

. - .... .- -. ....
4th September 2001, 12:56
I doubt it, unless it was before june when you submitted it. Currently the skins that are being reviewed have been submitted in August, so there is a 3 week review time...

xiara
4th September 2001, 13:33
Anubis, this isn't a contest to see who has had to wait the longest. Relax, chere.

Anubis2k
4th September 2001, 16:05
Who said anything about a "contest" of any kind. Simply because I make a comment contradictory to that of someone else, you must automatically assume I'm being competitive?
And if you recall, I said "nearly 3 months" because actually I submitted it in early/mid July, which makes it yes, ABOUT 3 months.

chiquita chad
4th September 2001, 19:38
we're proud of u buckeroo

if i were you i wouldnt flame anyone. you'll just end up in the ElChevelle fan club

Anubis2k
26th September 2001, 02:23
Originally posted by chiquita chad
we're proud of u buckeroo

if i were you i wouldnt flame anyone. you'll just end up in the ElChevelle fan club

Enlighten me, you seem to think you're a brilliant man. How exactly was I "flaming" anyone?