PDA

View Full Version : i need a damn subject. damn angelfire, damn it to hell

whiteflip
4th September 2001, 10:14
i hate angelfire them pig fuckers. putting there stupid ad in the BODY of my page instead of the HEAD. i hope the whole lycos thing burns to fuckin ground. im to fuckin lazy to switch to fuckin bitch fuck list forums. arg! ggrrrrrrrr. I want a new host. recomendations anyone???

angelfire sucks... i have anti ad javascript but it puts weird spaces at the top of my body and i dont want to have to css it away or somethin or use no scroll for what im trying to acomplish. help me someone. new host

(if lycos dies sonique goes indie... then gets bought by aol :D )

Curi0us_George
4th September 2001, 11:32
None of the free hosters are really that great. My site is hosted by Yahoo. Service is great, and I got a domain name for free, but the service does cost $15 a month.

SSJ4 Gogitta
4th September 2001, 11:44
Originally posted by Curi0us_George
None of the free hosters are really that great. My site is hosted by Yahoo. Service is great, and I got a domain name for free, but the service does cost $15 a month.

... shit, nevermind, i read it closer...

¬_¬;

missyob
4th September 2001, 12:16
I use wtv-zone.

http://www.wtv-zone.com

It is not free (costs 5.00 month), but the service is very reliable. They even hosted my friends domain name for free.

~ Missy

chiquita chad
4th September 2001, 19:35
i use f2s

http://www.f2s.com

Bilbo Baggins
4th September 2001, 21:22
i need a damn subject

lets talk about the evils of capitalism and globalisation!

darkraider
10th September 2001, 08:19
Originally posted by whiteflip
i hate angelfire them pig fuckers. putting there stupid ad in the BODY of my page instead of the HEAD. i hope the whole lycos thing burns to fuckin ground. im to fuckin lazy to switch to fuckin bitch fuck list forums...i have anti ad javascript but it puts weird spaces at the top of my body and i dont want to have to css it away or somethin or use no scroll for what im trying to acomplish.

Dude, why are you so damn lazy? Tweaking CSS for my whole site takes about five minutes. One other thing I'm sure you know but I will point out to you anyway: those ad bars are what gives Lycos the money to stay in business so you don't have to shell out the cash every month.

MamiyaOtaru
12th September 2001, 00:30
But why in the body?

I hate Angelmire, just cause I can never see pics people have posted on it.

Geocities sucks, esp if you use frames, little JS square popping up in random frames (sure I could use the popup banner but that sucks) At least when you go to the site through a web forwarding alias the ads don't show up..

Of course, the real bitch here is that we don't have money. If we had money, we could pay for real space.