PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Bop
7th September 2001, 23:08
I'M REALLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A FUCKING PARKING TICKET!!!!!!!!! $65!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this pics for the uni police -->

FUCK YOU (http://www.funnycollection.com/cgi-bin/show.cgi?part=pictures&pic=169)

weedsatan
8th September 2001, 00:21
http://www.weedsatan001.f2s.com/junk/bigfinger.jpg
And this too!!

And Blop that suxks

zorpidus
8th September 2001, 14:17
Belgian police is too lazy to give ppl parking tickets :)

Carmagio
8th September 2001, 15:30
That sucks.... that's a lot of money for a parking ticket!! I've never had to pay more than $40 canadian........... did you park in front of an ambulence or something?? :eek:

NeoRenegade
8th September 2001, 22:19
Oh well. Serves you right for parking where you aren't supposed to :D:D:D

Bop
9th September 2001, 05:16
IT WAS AT MY UNIVERSITY, I WAS PARKED IN A REGULAR SPOT- I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET MY PARKING PERMIT; IT'S ONLY THE FIRST FRIGGIN WEEK OF SCHOOL; THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE PEOPLE TIME TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER MAN, WHAT THE FUCK, THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF- I HAD JUST SPENT A COUPLE HUNDRED ON BOOKS- A FUCKING FIFTY ON MY NEW ID CARD, AND SIX HUNDRED FOR A MEAL PASS; AND ALL THATS AFTER MY TUITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOW THIS BULLSHIT, GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU UNI POLICE- ASSHOLE, TICKET WAIVING SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ROT IN HELL MOTHER-FUCKER :mad:

sgtfuzzbubble011
9th September 2001, 08:39
I got a speeding ticket last weekend. Check my .plan out. I'm just hoping it won't be too much, cuz the court date is next month, so I won't know until then.

John M
9th September 2001, 19:24
ALWAYS take it to court. if the ticketing offercer dosent show (like 50% of the time) you dont have to pay.

Bilbo Baggins
9th September 2001, 21:05
THat is a funny system really, because in this backwards hole, you have to pay, no court case, no arguing, you pay, and have points on your license.

weedsatan
10th September 2001, 13:47
Originally posted by zorpidus
Belgian police is too lazy to give ppl parking tickets :)

Belgian police is too lazy to do anything :D

Bop
14th September 2001, 22:57
I WENT TO PAY FOR MY TICKET TODAY & SOME FUCKED UP SHIT HAPPENED!!!!
I GET IN THERE WITH MY $65 AND I SEE THIS SIGN THAT SAYS "PARKING TICKETS-$25" I ASKED THE LADY BEHIND THE COUNTER AND SHE SAYS "WELL THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT MUCH", ITS REALLY SUPPOSED TO ONLY BE $25- BUT THE FUCKING WHORE OF A CLERK WOULDN'T JUST LET ME PAY $25, WHAT THE HELL, SHE'S SAYS TO ME "ALTHOUGH PARKING VIOLATIONS ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE $25, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY $65" CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE FUCKING ASSHOLE PARKING NAZI WROTE ON MY TICKET!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK, IS THE WHOLE COLLEGE AGAINST ME OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!
THIS REALLY FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU AGAIN UNI POLICE, FOR FUCKING ME UP THE ASS- AND FUCK YOU BITCH BEHIND THE COUNTER FOR NOT HELPING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

mark e
14th September 2001, 23:08
Parking Tickets sucks :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grrrrrrr... :mad:

Bilbo Baggins
15th September 2001, 15:40
Do they? All the parking tickets i have known people to get are just pieces of paper!

Valkyre
19th September 2001, 09:11
Take the bitch to court, and sue her. No seriously, if their only supposed to be 25 bucks that was unlawful for her to charge you more without autherization. :o