PDA

View Full Version : I'm F*cking Pissed

Bop
13th September 2001, 03:05
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS PLACE, THERE IS ANGER, AND PESSIMISM EVERYWHERE; AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NYC/DC TRAGETY, PEOPLE ARE JUST BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT EVERYTHING- THE VIBE AROUND HERE HAS GOTTIN' REALLY BAD- I DON'T KNOW THE DUDE'S NAME BUT THERE IS SOMEBODY WHO EVEN WANTS TO CREATE A SECRET FORUM FOR THE ELITE MEMBERS (BUDGIE OR SOMETHING)- EVERY POST I LOOK AT PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER. WHAT HELL IS GOING ON? STOP IT JUST STOP IT!

sorry, i had to let that out, i'll go back to my little corner now

EvilDick23
13th September 2001, 07:08
Just reading through the forums recently has been disheartening. After recent events, people tend to show their true colors, not just the PC (Politically Correct) views. As to the others who are trying to ostracize the rest of the forum community, let them. They will soon find that they will only have the respect of their small group of friends.

mark e
13th September 2001, 12:49
Yes, I agree with you - it's life... ;)

Nofx Guy
13th September 2001, 15:55
yeah i agree, people have been goin agro over nuthing lately,its gettin wack, ohwell, hopefully people will come down now since of what happened at the WTC. we have better things to worry bout, rather than worrying about the forums......at the time being anyway!:D

Bilbo Baggins
13th September 2001, 20:17
Please remember that this is the bitchlist, and is designed for such activity.

Bop
24th September 2001, 20:04
SOME NEW ASSHOLES ARE REALLY FUCKING PISSING ME OFF- NOT ONLY IS THERE AN INCREASE IN THE PESSIMISM AROUND HERE BUT ALSO IN REALLY SHITTY THREADS AND USELESS POLLS- WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU MODS JUST MAKE STUPID THREADS & POLLS (THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY CREATED ONLY TO ANNOY) DISAPPEAR- JUST WIPE THEM OFF THE LIST DAMN IT . . . OR SUSPEND PEOPLES' RIGHT TO START THREADS, FUCK IT, THIS PLACE IS GOING TO HELL- AT LEAST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE POLLS, MAKE THEM MOD RESTRICTED, OR SOMETHING!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I SHOULD TAKE SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT OR PATIENCE BUILDER CLASSES OR SOMETHING, nay

Matt
24th September 2001, 20:07
We can't. That is up to admin. They have been informed. Wait and see what happpens :rolleyes:

fish
24th September 2001, 20:24
I agree. Retards who post the same thread 3 times and then post a thread on why it was closed don't deserve any respect from anyone.

My experimental "Last Post Wins" thread was too quickly overrun by idiots before someone else deleted it and I could see the results of the mayhem.
I wanted to see what people would do in a situation like that, and of course some retards come over and copypaste "on and on" a million times. They clearly missed the part about "legitimate".
Somehow I knew nobody would ever do it right.

Oh well. I guess there are too few people in the world who can ever comprehend such things as "logic" and "annoyance"

Seriously, these idiots are driving the forums straight to hell, do not pass go :rolleyes:

mark e
24th September 2001, 20:32
All boblicity's post are same (like mine http://www.sargessmilies.homestead.com/files/Smilies/Sarge/Wink_anim.gif )

papadoc
24th September 2001, 23:51
Boplicity I'm sure glad you got that off your chest.
It must have really been crushing to carry around.
I know you must feel better.
Well said.

:D

Bop
25th September 2001, 00:18
seriously speaking, there must be something we can do . . . what about locking threads as soon as they are deemed useless? or simply changing the titles of threads so they go into another direction? or suspend the persons right to start threads for awhile (admin. issue?)

i don't know . . . i guess sometimes i just want to chill out and see what people are talking about and have some meaningful discussions- and it gets really frustrating when you can't even find one useful or interesting thread~

*afterthought* maybe i should ignore the threads i hate
*another afterthought* aaaahhhh, but they make me so mad!
*last afterthought* i'll try

fish
25th September 2001, 00:56
for the record, Jed was temporarily banned this afternoon until we could figure out what to do with his ass back in Administravia.

Lewser :p

Bop
25th September 2001, 02:34
Originally posted by phisherman
for the record, Jed was temporarily banned this afternoon until we could figure out what to do with his ass back in Administravia.

Lewser :p

aaahh, best news i've heard all day :)

jns
25th September 2001, 06:38
Originally posted by Boplicity
SOME NEW ASSHOLES ARE REALLY FUCKING PISSING ME OFF- NOT ONLY IS THERE AN INCREASE IN THE PESSIMISM AROUND HERE BUT ALSO IN REALLY SHITTY THREADS AND USELESS POLLS- WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU MODS JUST MAKE STUPID THREADS & POLLS (THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY CREATED ONLY TO ANNOY) DISAPPEAR- JUST WIPE THEM OFF THE LIST DAMN IT . . . OR SUSPEND PEOPLES' RIGHT TO START THREADS, FUCK IT, THIS PLACE IS GOING TO HELL- AT LEAST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE POLLS, MAKE THEM MOD RESTRICTED, OR SOMETHING!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I SHOULD TAKE SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT OR PATIENCE BUILDER CLASSES OR SOMETHING, nay
Okay, I hope that the size got reduced now. :rolleyes:
Well, the mods are creating stupid polls themselves. :rolleyes:
No names need to be mentioned.

*cough*RM*cough* :D

Matt
25th September 2001, 14:49
RM or 'Radioactive Man' is not a moderator. :) Remember that JNS

jns
25th September 2001, 16:42
Oh, sorry, my mind playing tricks, he once was though. :p