PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden

Bizznatch
17th September 2001, 11:50
I say we nuke the fucker! Even though he says he's not directly responsible for the NY/DC attacks, he IS a large terrorist leader.

mark e
17th September 2001, 14:34
Bin Laden aaaaaaah :eek: :eek: :eek:

MattyB
17th September 2001, 18:18
I say kill all terrorist leaders, slowly :D, reguardless of whether or not they have anything to do with the recent attacks in the USA.

Lucid DM
17th September 2001, 19:52
http://www.mear.fsnet.co.uk/smilies/eek.gif*WARNING* Don't read this if reading about pain makes you feel sick *WARNING*http://www.mear.fsnet.co.uk/smilies/eek.gif

The rest of this post is done in good humour. Just for fun. I'm not insane, in a rage, or sick and twisted (well, not muchhttp://www.mear.fsnet.co.uk/smilies/rolleyes.gif)

Tut tut. Not enough imagination in that poll. Here's a better (ie. Crazier) idea:
1. Chinese water torture : Tie 'im down with water slowly dripping onto their forehead. the randomness of the drip keeps them awake, and makes them go slowly insane (apparently).
2. Now that he's tired and dissoriented. Put them in a room covered with very small spikes (a cm long at most) and open the door to freedom at the other end of the room.
3. If he manages to get a cross the room. Trip him up, and roll him back to the start.
4. Now, with all the teeny tiny little holes. Bathe him in the urine of his victims.
5. Cut open his scrotum, so the balls are hanging out, and feed them to hamsters. (Small ones, so it takes a while.)
6. Insert a little cocktail umbrella into his third eye (y'know what I meanhttp://www.mear.fsnet.co.uk/smilies/wink.gif) Then open it.
7. Pump him full of water 'til his stomach bursts.
8. Cut off his toungue, seal his mouth, and let him bleed to death into his own body.

Again: I'm not in a rage in case you thought that. I just thought it would be fun to design a crazy torture thing. (I'm wierd. I know. Shadduphttp://www.mear.fsnet.co.uk/smilies/grin.gif).

Bilbo Baggins
17th September 2001, 23:50
You forgot the most obvious option:

A fair and just trial.

If we are the great, moralising west (DEMOCRACY), then we should give Osama bin Laden a fair trial.

Simply capturing him, and then executing him in any of those ways is nothing more than barbaric. We left that sort of thing behind a long time ago...

rm'
18th September 2001, 00:12
Not all acts of war are criminal. The WTC attack could be called a war crime, but not the Pentagon, since it is a legit military target. Besides, there are domestic issues involved (all the hijackings took place on US soil).

NeoRenegade
18th September 2001, 05:10
I say we cut off his balls and feed them to the boars.

Hmm... then again considering his method of operation, I don't think he has any :p

Bilbo Baggins
18th September 2001, 09:32
He must have, as he has lots of kids.

jns
18th September 2001, 10:44
But IS he the one responsible?
I mean, the only hting that says he's responsible is the US government.. people just want a scapegoat..

Bilbo Baggins
19th September 2001, 10:51
He probably had nothing to do with the masterminding of the attack itself, he only had the financial clout to make it happen/

n_ick2000
19th September 2001, 23:59
I like the pinyata option. It would really humiliate him.:)

rm'
20th September 2001, 02:48
What would REALLY humiliate him would be to show what a fraud he is to his followers. Alas, the problem with religious fanatics is that they don't listen to reason.

Bilbo Baggins
20th September 2001, 21:09
No, they listen to the voice of God, which is strangly only in their head...

ElChevelle
20th September 2001, 22:27
The ancient teachings of Islam according to Mohammed delegate that during Jihad or holy war, no woman, child, old person, unarmed soldier or building shall be destroyed.
It seems that "Puss"ama bin-Moddin has strayed outside his religion just a tad.

jns
21st September 2001, 09:10
I will not accept that bin Ladin is responsible until I get some proof.
The American government has only pointed their fingers and said 'he did it', as far as I've seen, there's been no actual proof, they just want a scapegoat, god damn politics! :rolleyes:

Bizznatch
21st September 2001, 09:46
I think the US government is trying to eliminate ALL that has to do with terrorism. Bin Laden is not the only target the US is going for, there are many other terrorist groups they are going after other than his.

jns
21st September 2001, 11:15
That might be the case, but they HAVE said he is responsible for the action the 11th this month.

ElChevelle
21st September 2001, 13:55
Bin laden has claimed responsibility for past terrorist acts, as well as been linked to the U.S.S. Cole. Good enough for me!

jns
21st September 2001, 14:10
If he has claimed responsibility for past actions, he should get proper punishment for those, not this one, unless it shows that he is responsible.

Bilbo Baggins
21st September 2001, 20:42
Originally posted by Bizznatch
I think the US government is trying to eliminate ALL that has to do with terrorism. Bin Laden is not the only target the US is going for, there are many other terrorist groups they are going after other than his.

You can bet that won't include the IRA, or any European/African/other group. They have found the perfect excuse now to launch another crusade against Islam.

Bizznatch
22nd September 2001, 08:41
http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/osama.html

have fun!

:)

TURBOdiesel
3rd October 2001, 18:22
No, I am NOT saying we be nice to him, what I say is why don't we be nice to the somewhat more friendly Afghani citizens, say, give them food and medical help, and then get bin Ladin?
It would be cheaper, they wouldn't hate us as much, and the people over there who want want us to bomb so they could get recruits wouldn't be able to find as many whackos to carry out their evil deeds.
Just a thought...
Did any of that make sense? :)
I may be out of my mind but I'll be back soon...

weedsatan
3rd October 2001, 22:53
Nuke em and get it over with!!!

this are we or are we not going to war stuff is irritating me...

[LMF]ZeroKool
4th October 2001, 10:40
Why not we just nuke everyone on this earth....? Everyone is a potiential terrorist.......remember don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you.........
And yes, Bin Laden should be put to death......but not torture....if we torture him, we are no better than him.......................and to those who think the forgiving him, I say......go and see what he did to NY.............then tell me if you are forgiving now.....hehe........(I think I should "SHUT THE HELL UP")

Hehe.....

dylman
4th October 2001, 22:19
If we kill the bastard we create a martyr and a new generation of nutters who worship him. Capture him, try him, and let him rot in a prison for the rest of his pathetic life. At the same time we should give the terrorists of the world a VERY pointed lesson in the application of force when applied to nation states (when you declare a war, don't be surprised at the consequences). State sponsored terrorism must be destroyed by making it very clear the consequences of such actions. The West must also look very closely at it's foreign policies in the Middle East for this is at the core of the problem.

The WORST torture it is possible to inflict on bin Laden is to make him live to see peace between the West and Islam.

[LMF]ZeroKool
5th October 2001, 04:04
Originally posted by dylman
If we kill the bastard we create a martyr and a new generation of nutters who worship him. Capture him, try him, and let him rot in a prison for the rest of his pathetic life. At the same time we should give the terrorists of the world a VERY pointed lesson in the application of force when applied to nation states (when you declare a war, don't be surprised at the consequences). State sponsored terrorism must be destroyed by making it very clear the consequences of such actions. The West must also look very closely at it's foreign policies in the Middle East for this is at the core of the problem.

The WORST torture it is possible to inflict on bin Laden is to make him live to see peace between the West and Islam.

I totally agree......

NeoRenegade
8th October 2001, 02:11
Ah well, it turns out it really was him. He's been gloating. Had a recording of a speech he made played on some obscure middle eastern TV news show.

Bilbo Baggins
8th October 2001, 09:54
I thought they didn't like that sort of thing in Afghanistan.

Carmagio
8th October 2001, 15:34

:D Amen to that. :D

decker
10th October 2001, 21:58
Just a thought - why not send in the elite to grab him, then take him to say Amsterdam for a quick sex change, then return 'her', and see how she gets on as a leader - wow they'd never allow that.

As a terrorist who supports innocents dying as an act of God even that's too good for 'it' as this is not a human never mind one who follows a god.:mad: :mad:

Bilbo Baggins
11th October 2001, 13:21

You obviously don't live in the UK. We had stacks of riots earlier this year between Muslim and White communities.

weedsatan
12th October 2001, 01:25
Like here too.. once in a while the muslim youth takes over in a area of a big city and then its war for a few days..

rixak
23rd October 2001, 17:28
In my opinion he is going to die not of electric char or of feeding his nuts o boars, he's death is going to be a quick message from the government saying that he was killed in a bombing or something...his death will not be made dramatic to the world...
it'll be simplified to avoid complications for the killers...

but i'd still like to see the fucker fry in the chair.

c2R
23rd October 2001, 17:57
Originally posted by Bizznatch
I say we nuke the fucker! Even though he says he's not directly responsible for the NY/DC attacks, he IS a large terrorist leader.

I agree with Bizz,

If we nuked him it would save lives of our soldiers, as ground forces would no longer be necessary! :D

dylman
25th October 2001, 22:40
I DO live in the UK! Sorry I haven't checked this forum for ages.