PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your day....

Mr Jones
21st September 2001, 17:22
Good, bad or indifferent?

Mine started good, beautiful walk to work early in the moring, glorious sunrise, not to cold, just the perfect temprature, Gershwin on the rio, a spring in my step......

Even better at work, little to do, it's friday, spend the morning drinking coffee, and playing on the pc, great :)

Then it all went to hell fast, spent the best part of the day doing hand to hand combat with the nimda virus which pretty much managed to bring our network to it's knees in about 30 seconds flat , more on that HERE (http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=60468).

Followed by a screaming match with my boss who blamed me for the whole sorry mess.

Then when I finally managed to leave the building, I then get stuck in traffic for a hour, sat opposite this really hot looking red head on the bus, who was showing plenty of cleavage, but had a really ugly fuck boyfriend with her, why do all the ugly fucks get the amazing women?.

I then get home to find my ex has left a message saying I can't have my son for the weekend, as she's suddenly made other plans.

I have no beer in the fridge.

Fucking whooppeee dooooo, think I'll disappear under the covers, someone wake me when it's monday would ya?

mark e
21st September 2001, 20:34
Yesterday I was in a birthday, today I was in a birthday. OMG... I hate birthdays

Bilbo Baggins
21st September 2001, 20:39
My day was that same.

Get up
go to school
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
get home
have tea
here.

BUT, i did see my girl and kiss her and cuddle her and tickle her and snuggle her.

And i had my haircut.

chiquita chad
21st September 2001, 22:02
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
[BBUT, i did see my girl and kiss her and cuddle her and tickle her and snuggle her.
[/B]

WAPPPPIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

rm'
22nd September 2001, 01:27
Can't say I was more miserable than you, monsieur Jones, but here's how my day was yesterday:

Woke up at 8:00 to turn off my alarm clock, and went back to bed. Slept in a bit too much, and woke up at 9:16, realizing I only less than 30 minutes to run to school.

It was raining hard, and very windy. Unfortunately, I haven't found the time to buy a fall jacket and some sweaters since my return from Europe. Walked all the way in a T-shirt. Arrived at 9:40, with only 3 minutes till the start of my first class. Didn't have time to check the announcement board.

School was a bore. At 1:24, my last class finished. There was still one period till the end of school (3:10), when I had a newspaper meeting. Decided to walk home to get some lunch. It was still raining. There was no one home, and nothing in the fridge except a cup of yoghurt. I ate it quickly, and ran back to school. I was late for my meeting by 2 minutes. The meeting ended 5 minutes later, so I walked back home, in the rain, again.

papadoc
22nd September 2001, 01:46
It was a good day, always is when I wake up alive.
Got up, said thanks to God for another day. (my choice)
Went to school.
Finished Advanced HTML this morning and started Web Design this afternoon.
Got home.
Went to see my dad at the old folks home and made him laugh.
Took my mom out for dinner tonight.
Went to my NA meeting and got a dose of reality.
Now I'm watching the benefit for the disaster on TV and listening through my stereo. It is the most incredible show I've seen on TV.
Great music, all live, no commercials, for a great cause.
I can't say what I'll do later cause I live one moment at a time.

NeoRenegade
22nd September 2001, 17:16
I got to school, did last week's work in friday's first lab, next lab of the day I didn't have my report for it done and so I'm losing 20% and handing it in Monday. Realized from the bank machine at school that I only have about $350 left in my bank acount.

Saw this really hot japanese girl on the bus but didn't have the confidence to talk to her.

Then got harassed by some motherfuckers on my way home from the bus stop carrying like 20 pounds of books :p

fish
22nd September 2001, 18:02
Originally posted by NeoRenegade
...so I'm losing 20% and handing it in Monday...

Lucky :p

I lose 50% credit for it being a day late :rolleyes: :(

John M
23rd September 2001, 02:20
Originally posted by Mr Jones
Then it all went to hell fast, spent the best part of the day doing hand to hand combat with the nimda virus which pretty much managed to bring our network to it's knees in about 30 seconds flat oh god, that one is horrible. school is still all fucked up from it.

Mr Jones
23rd September 2001, 18:36
Woke up with stinking head cold
Went back to bed
Still there.
Bleh.

missyob
24th September 2001, 20:19
Originally posted by Mr Jones
Good, bad or indifferent?

why do all the ugly fucks get the amazing women?.

I then get home to find my ex has left a message saying I can't have my son for the weekend, as she's suddenly made other plans.

Take your ex girlfriend to court. You have every right to see your son, she cant just leave you messages.

I have dated ugly guys, I have dated hot guys. The reason a girl keeps going out with a guy is because he makes her feel special inside.

~ Missy

jns
28th September 2001, 14:42
You make me want to be you.

xenofex
28th September 2001, 23:20
After all, if you see dead people, you'll never get any sleep.