PDA

View Full Version : Friday.

jns
28th September 2001, 13:47
It is friday afternoon, and probably night over in the US, and I seem to be the only one active here right now.
Does this mean that so many of you got lives? :(
Oh well, time flows slowly when there's nothing left to do at work..

. - .... .- -. ....
28th September 2001, 15:03
Originally posted by jns
It is friday afternoon, and probably night over in the US, and I seem to be the only one active here right now.
Does this mean that so many of you got lives? :(
Oh well, time flows slowly when there's nothing left to do at work..

friday afternoon here = early friday morning in the states, hence the inactivity - you have your timezones screwed up :p

jns
28th September 2001, 15:16
Hmm, yeah, you're right, oh well, anyhow, am I right otherwise? Am I the only one here with no life? (Oooops, err, I didn't say that, I do have a life:D) :p

. - .... .- -. ....
28th September 2001, 15:20
The way I look at it - you're up doing something - they're all in bed, so who has the life???

jns
28th September 2001, 15:24
Them. For sleeping. I like sleeping better than working. :p

ElChevelle
28th September 2001, 15:30
Chev puts gun to head with the introduction of another useless thread:rolleyes:

jns
28th September 2001, 15:41
Put the gun to my head instead for starting a stupid thread.

s1138
28th September 2001, 19:35
i was probably at school...

we had a bomb threat today...

but we only got to stay outside for 30 min, instead of the usual 3 hours..

Mr Jones
28th September 2001, 21:35
Who the feck makes bomb threats against schools?

Most exciting thing to ever happen at out school was the time someone let the school snake out of it's tank.

Bomb threats?, come on, did they give a reason? "give us all your text books or we blow up the science wing":p

missyob
29th September 2001, 03:28
Originally posted by s1138
i was probably at school...

we had a bomb threat today...

but we only got to stay outside for 30 min, instead of the usual 3 hours..

A year and a half ago, a student did put a bomb in a school here in Atlanta. They found it before it went off, and the student was arrested.

It breaks my heart knowing what y'all have to go through in school now a days. When I went to school, the only bad thing that happend is someone got caught in the smoking area without a pass. It is so scarry. I hope all is well for you s1138.

~ Missy

ElChevelle
29th September 2001, 03:46
My heart is with you too, my friend:)

John M
29th September 2001, 04:11
my school has never really been faced with inschool violence.

however.

one saturday the swat team came in in full gear and did drills. there was a photographer on hand and one of the pics wound up in the paper. so one day i walk in the door at my house, see the picture of a hallway in my highschool filled with swat guys, and yell 'HOLY SHIT'. i calmed down after i read the article, but that still makes you jump a bit, to see something like that.