PDA

View Full Version : fucking assholes!

Neko
3rd October 2001, 07:58
just bought a new ps2 game on import, and it seems my sneaky postman wanted to see what was in the package, and slit it with a craft knife.., STUPID FUCKER ONLY WENT AND LEFT A SCRATCH IN THE CD ARSEHOLE!
luckilly, my ECTS alpha version of strident survived.., and OH JEBUS is that game sexay!
screenshot of strident (http://games.gamespy.com/artwork/20010907_120858_b_1.jpg)

you know you want it! *pets tdk cyclone scsi cdr drive*

Mr Jones
3rd October 2001, 08:02
Least they didn't stiff you on import tax, the last load of import DVD's I bought got intercepted by UK customs, opened, re-pacaged, sent out to me about 3 weeks later and then ended up paying the extra import duty on them, thus saving exactly no money at all by buying cheap canadian dvd's :)

Oh and Raydream, do something 'bout your sig, is a little on the large size man.

lambda
3rd October 2001, 10:00
i think many packages will be opened in near future.

Mr Jones
3rd October 2001, 10:16
Originally posted by lambda
i think many packages will be opened in near future.

Good point, best cancel that "anthrax" I ordered from "bio weapons r us" then......:D

lambda
3rd October 2001, 10:37
good idea ;)

Bilbo Baggins
3rd October 2001, 21:21
Originally posted by Mr Jones
Least they didn't stiff you on import tax, the last load of import DVD's I bought got intercepted by UK customs, opened, re-pacaged, sent out to me about 3 weeks later and then ended up paying the extra import duty on them, thus saving exactly no money at all by buying cheap canadian dvd's :)

Oh and Raydream, do something 'bout your sig, is a little on the large size man.

At least our system works :P

chiquita chad
3rd October 2001, 23:42
a few years back when the pepsi star wars promotion campaign was running, i bought a 24 pack which contained a golden yoda can in it (worth $20, can worth much more) and when i received the package, the can had been swiped and the check for $20 was still intact

Doggy Dog
4th October 2001, 07:46
Yeah, every time someone sends me a package from abroad (USA usually), the idiotic bastards open it and swipe anything that's worth more than 10$, and a cousin from New York made me a National Geografic club member and subscribed me to the magazine in January, and guess what, nothing came, she thought they made a mistake (or didn't recieve the letter - they did take the money), made herself a NGC member this summer, subscribed me again, and guess what, nothing came (she spent at least 150$ on doing that). So whose fault is it, some thieves in mail, or National Geografic....I think 1st.

NeoRenegade
8th October 2001, 02:21
One of these days I'm going to try ordering a katana from a martial arts store in the states and see how tough it is to get it here.

Carmagio
8th October 2001, 16:11
:D I'm pretty sure when I was in Montreal last week, I saw a sword shop with katana's for sale,.... but you're right. It may be more fun to get something like that delivered (or not) in the mail

NeoRenegade
9th October 2001, 00:08
Oh yeah! I heard from a friend there's a sword shop around here somewhere. Can you try and remember the name? No rush. Don't exactly have the money for a sword right now.