PDA

View Full Version : Salutations!


MarlFox
8th October 2001, 21:17
It's me... and im back.
(well maybe, if your reading this, you deleted me from the ban list so yeah)

Carmagio
8th October 2001, 22:16
Why did you get banned?

MarlFox
8th October 2001, 22:20
I was bitchn' too much..
and i don't support gays..
and we all know how much of the people on the net are gay loving idiots...

John M
8th October 2001, 22:43
hey, marlfox is back!!!! yessss!!!!! and returns in flamer style!!!!!!

MarlFox
8th October 2001, 23:21
Yup! :)

NeoRenegade
9th October 2001, 00:04
My hero! :D

MarlFox
9th October 2001, 01:05
i would hate to be yohsi... always being humped... er... ridden by mario.... (ever watch the snes yoshi run with mario on him... ehehe...)

weedsatan
9th October 2001, 02:12
Yay MarlFox is back.. And as usual in flames..

Can't say I'm happy
:rolleyes:

ElChevelle
14th October 2001, 01:49
Fortunately, my banning abilities are alive and well:p

Bizznatch
14th October 2001, 07:17
Originally posted by MarlFox
It's me... and im back.
(well maybe, if your reading this, you deleted me from the ban list so yeah)

Ok, I got 3 questions for you Marl,

1. Have you learned from being banned from the forums?

2. How much have you grown up since you were banned?

and

3. Now that you are back, will you start behaving?

:)

LemonSlug
18th October 2001, 23:32
Originally posted by Bizznatch


Ok, I got 3 questions for you Marl,

1. Have you learned from being banned from the forums?

2. How much have you grown up since you were banned?

and

3. Now that you are back, will you start behaving?

:)


I would have answered you sooner but Chev made me make another e-mail... I didn't even get to explain myself. I'm not going to live on this site anymore... I've got a better place... www.little-gamers.com . Yup... great place, and people like me there...I've cooled down a bit... so:

1. Nah, I went on and bugged a lot more people
2. Quite a bit... im now not a voodoo gamer... I'm more serious... now w/ a GeForce 3
3. Maybe... if not, ip clonner and e-mail maker is always there =P

n_ick2000
19th October 2001, 00:43
Welcome back MarlFox, I really don't remember who you are, so I can't say that i'm happy or sad.

ElChevelle
19th October 2001, 01:02
Originally posted by LemonSlug
I would have answered you sooner but Chev made me make another e-mail... I didn't even get to explain myself.
Sorry, but I didn't make you do shit, young lady:(

ElChevelle
15th October 2005, 23:04
Originally posted by LemonSlug
I didn't even get to explain myself.

Yes, you did Marl.
You PM'd me all about your inability to afford that operation you've been wanting. I regret to inform you that the nation's premiere sexual re-orientation specialist in Trinidad has closed his doors.
You can take me off your spamlist now;)

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart:)

Bizznatch
16th October 2005, 11:08
:O

White Raven
23rd October 2005, 07:13
Originally posted by MarlFox
I was bitchn' too much..
and i don't support gays..
and we all know how much of the people on the net are gay loving idiots...

Or just, y'know, secure enough with our own sexuality to be tolerant.

Anyone who names themselves after a Brian Jacques character must be gay.

'Your worthless'

My worthless what, dipshit?

(Yes, I realise this is ancient, but ahhh... Venting)

zootm
23rd October 2005, 11:24
Slow down. Breathe honey.

White Raven
23rd October 2005, 21:51
=P