PDA

View Full Version : galz grrls

wild_pointer
21st October 2001, 12:12
Just a little bitching....
I started seeing a girl two months ago. She lives in another town so we only met 3 weekends during that time but everything was good. We phoned, sent sms and emails everyday. Very happy and everything. Then she comes over this weekend, I had been waiting forever and she said she had also. But when she comes she said she had only come to dump me!! :(
Just erlier that day she had been saying she missed me and looked forward to see me! Sent me love-sms's and stuff!

I'm just not getting this! :(

Katascope
22nd October 2001, 07:06
Hehe! I'm married, and all I can tell you is they barely make much
more sense later.

Narnie
22nd October 2001, 09:49
As for the subject of women, my favorite quote is from the movie "As Good as It Gets." The way to write a woman is to think of a man, then take away all reason and rational.
I wonder how long it will take for Missy to defend the members of her gender in this specific thread.

Bilbo Baggins
22nd October 2001, 14:35
Were you offered an explanation for being dumped?

wild_pointer
22nd October 2001, 16:33
Well, she just said this wasn't going to work.... that's all. She was very sorry and everything about this. Cried and everything.
I don't know what I did, it just didn't work.... It's OK. I'm over her now :) (actually I'm going to the movies with another girl tonight :D)

wild_pointer
22nd October 2001, 16:35
To explain.... I'm not that fast. She asked me, I couldn't say no to here... I mean... she's sexy! :D

missyob
22nd October 2001, 19:22
Originally posted by Narnie
I wonder how long it will take for Missy to defend the members of her gender in this specific thread.

I am done defending the female gender. We are all messed up, and change our minds as fast as we change our clothes before going out. It does not get any better as we get older. We stay confused and undecided our whole lives. :)

Yes, I really do need more sleep.

I am glad you went out with that other girl instead of staying home feeling sorry for yourself. Did you have a great time? I hope so.

~ Missy

Bilbo Baggins
22nd October 2001, 19:50
Did you get your leg over?

c2R
22nd October 2001, 22:13
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins

Ever the subtle one Bilbo...

wild_pointer
22nd October 2001, 22:44
Originally posted by missyob
I am glad you went out with that other girl instead of staying home feeling sorry for yourself. Did you have a great time? I hope so.
Thank you :) Yes we did have a great time :)

All in good time my son, all in good time :D

weedsatan
23rd October 2001, 01:28

Well BB how is Jess?

:D ;) :D

Twilightseer
23rd October 2001, 08:16
Genders do not need to be defended. Specific people need to. There are assholes in both camps.

NeoRenegade
25th October 2001, 02:31
Of course. You'd become pretty constipated pretty fast without an asshole.

Bilbo Baggins
25th October 2001, 09:38
Originally posted by weedsatan

Well BB how is Jess?

:D ;) :D

SHe is fine thanks. She says hi to you all ^_^

dylman
25th October 2001, 22:32
Women smell nice. Without them we would spend all our time obsessed with trivialities (football, beer, expensive gadgets). Then we'd get bored and start doing *really* stupid things. But they'll never ever make sense.

NeoRenegade
26th October 2001, 22:06
Originally posted by dylman
Women smell nice. Without them we would spend all our time obsessed with trivialities (football, beer, expensive gadgets). Then we'd get bored and start doing *really* stupid things. But they'll never ever make sense.Um... a lot of guys I know who even have women are still like that. Sorry to refute your theory so easily.

c2R
29th October 2001, 18:57
Originally posted by NeoRenegade
Um... a lot of guys I know who even have women are still like that. Sorry to refute your theory so easily.

Surely they'd be even worse without a woman - just think, one of my friends was going to shoot flies in the front room with a shotgun, until his wife told him an air rifle would do less damage! :cool:

Amplifier
30th October 2001, 09:55
:D
tough luck
:D

dylman
31st October 2001, 22:02
Those of us who have women resort to trivialities like football, beer, and expensive gadgets in order to escape from them for brief periods of time.

Perfect circular logic! I Win!

NeoRenegade
6th November 2001, 15:01
Why the holy living fuck would you want to get away from women?!