PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks

Kaboon
23rd October 2001, 21:21
Argh! :mad: Do you recognize this? It's just a normal day, you've had fun with friends, you went to work. All kind of those normal happy things that you do everyday. But then suddenly in the evening everybody's against you. :( Everybody's picking on you, you can't do anything right, things suddenly don't work anymore. Well I've just had one of those days. Man I become really depressed about these things. I really need to bitch.

What happend before:
I've dumped my g/f last Wednesday and that doesn't make thing's any happier for me. Not that I'm sad about dumping her, but it's about something else. I went out saturday with a couple of girls. I like one, and I know that she likes me too (at least that's what I've heard). Well what's the problem you think? I just heard this evening that I meight have kissed this girl, but I can't remember f**king anything. :( I was kinda drunk on the end of the evening, so it's possible that it did happend. I'm not going to ask her, nor her friends if it's true. I don't know what to do... Maybe that's it...

LIFE SUCKS!

Bilbo Baggins
23rd October 2001, 21:36
Just ask her out K :D

Narnie
23rd October 2001, 21:36
yeah, I know how that is....just the other day I was at meps (physicals for the military) and I passed with flying colors. I talked to the recruiter and I found out that I'll get some sweet signing bonus. I'm driving home, thinking about how I'll spend the extra money...pay of the car, or pay off school loans, or pay for something else, invest, etc... and traffic comes to a complete stop. I end up hitting the car infront of me. Now, it looks like that whole bonus will go into my front end.

sorry to hear about the whole 'I can't remember if I kissed her' thing. Just remember, if you wake up, and you're not wearing the clothes you last remembered wearing, then something happened.

weedsatan
24th October 2001, 02:51
Ask her out.

That why you will know if she likes you.
If she's pissed about last night, she'll bitchslap you:)
Else.. ;)

Kaboon
24th October 2001, 13:38
I'm going out with her this saturday... :) But I really don't know if something is going to happen. And I still don't know if she likes me because she goes with a group of girls and I'm invited to join them.

Mr Jones
24th October 2001, 14:04
Originally posted by Kaboon
she goes with a group of girls and I'm invited to join them.

One word... "Orgy"
Two words..."Get in!"

:D

c2R
24th October 2001, 17:54
Originally posted by Narnie
I'm driving home, thinking about how I'll spend the extra money...pay of the car, or pay off school loans, or pay for something else, invest, etc... and traffic comes to a complete stop. I end up hitting the car infront of me. Now, it looks like that whole bonus will go into my front end.

Sorry to hear that Narnie, I almost did that the other day, but luckily it was dry and I managed to stop with millimeters to spare...

Narnie
25th October 2001, 01:22
Sorry to hear that Narnie, I almost did that the other day, but luckily it was dry and I managed to stop with millimeters to spare...Do you mind if I could borrow a few millimeters...what do you mean it's to late?

Twilightseer
25th October 2001, 08:10
This is beyond me : how can you NOT remember something such as kissing someone ?

Bilbo Baggins
25th October 2001, 09:41
Drink my friend, drink.

Kaboon
25th October 2001, 11:40
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
Drink my friend, drink.

Excactly! Finally somebody who understands me. :)

'Seer, it's nothing to be proud of though. It pretty much sucks, as you may have noticed. But I think this is ending pretty well. I think that I've not kissed her. Because I've had a nice chat with her best friend and she said nothing about it. And if I had kissed her, she sure would have said something about it. I just think that my ex-g/f is a bit jealous. What I've also heard (and noticed)...

(edit while you replied 'seer)

Twilightseer
25th October 2001, 11:46
Kaboon,

I'm not judging you in any way.
But it's something that really is beyond me. In a previous thread, you explained that you once cheated on your girlfriend after having drunk. If you know that drinking has such negative effects on you, then why do you continue doing it ?

Kaboon
25th October 2001, 12:46
I guess that I'm a kind of addict, 'seer. When I go out I really like to drink something. It gives me more confidence. I know that it sounds like a llame exuse but it is really true. My friends know that. I'm a pretty shy guy if woman are involved, but when I'm a bit tipsy things just go better. I talk a lot more and you probably know where that can end in. ;) (not that I'm Mr. Casanova :rolleyes:) I also even dance and party when I've been drinking. Normally that don't happens very often when I haven't been drinking. But like I've said, I'm really not proud of it. I've got more confidence last year, so actually I should drink less now. But sadly this hasn't happend (yet). I'm really working on it.

Kaboon
30th October 2001, 21:16
Well I have not kissed her, just as I thought. Things aren't going to work out betweens us though. :( Last weekend, she was kissing an other guy.

But as complex as it is, I now have got a date with the best friend of her sister. :confused: And she knows the girl (that I first liked) quite well too. Things can't go normal where I live. :D it's always going like this. I know to many people (or to many people know me, just how you look at it ;)) But it's going to work out fine though, I hope.

Narnie
31st October 2001, 05:39
mmmmmm... still trying to work out it out in my head...all that dating sister's friend's relitive's something. Sorry, it's abit late, and I'm thinking slow. I'll understand tomorrow. ;)

In the end, just tell me you find a pretty girl that's not a blood relitive and any significant highlights that happen on the way. :D