PDA

View Full Version : FUCK MISS CLEO grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DJ ROACH
19th November 2001, 20:52
i fuckin hate miss cleo!?@?@?#?@#? some one fuckin ki8ll her now!!!
any one gotten the recorded phone call that tells you to call her?
its called me about 6 times while i was in the middle of something :mad: :mad: fuckin fake hooker tampon twirling seamen brearth cum guzzling pre menstral chunck wind bag crack head.
AUGH then i just got this shit in my mail box!!!!!

From The Desk Of Miss Cleo

Scott,

We must speak with you. I don’t usually take the time out to write a personal note, Scott, but your name was provided by someone you had recently spoken to. We believe your vibrations to be so strong that I’ve endorsed a free Tarot reading with one of our elite psychics! It’s urgent, however, that you call immediately—I can only reserve this number for a limited time. Call toll-free 1-800-980-8739, now!

Scott, we sensed that your connection is likely to be unusually strong, especially in the very near future. It is vital that you call us right away to optimize the results of your reading. There’s not much time! Call toll-free 1-800-980-8739 as soon as you receive this letter!

With love and prayers,
Miss Cleo

P.S. Please do not share this number with anyone—it is meant only for you, Scott. However, you must call soon—we can only reserve this number for a short time. Call toll-free 1-800-980-8739 right now!

LICK MY HAIRY FUCKIN SACK MISS CLEO YOU FUCKING BITCH

fish
19th November 2001, 21:01
ahahahahahaha

Someone should call that number :)

DJ ROACH
19th November 2001, 21:38
please and tell em how much ass they lick...better yet tell em your thinking of a number beetween 1 and 10 and make em guess.