PDA

View Full Version : whos the worst

epidemic88
28th November 2001, 05:26
after seeing some talk show today dedicated to n'sync i figured id see just what the of the ppl that use winamp think is the worst band out there

Bop
28th November 2001, 06:47
where's the "all of the above" option?

7icha7d
28th November 2001, 08:04
I need all of the above except Creed. Why's creed on there? They're a metal band, the rest are pop.

epidemic88
28th November 2001, 08:19
creed is in there cuz they are crap if i wanted to listen to hicks sing i would listen to country they are horable thier songs are as bad as nsync .. but they play the music

7icha7d
28th November 2001, 08:37
Fair enough.
I like Creed though.
What exactly do you *like* then?

epidemic88
28th November 2001, 09:20
who i like easy:
-|Marilyn Manson (now thats hes back to goth "Tainted Love")
-|Nine Inch Nails
-|Slayer (new cd is finally something i can listen too)
-|White Zombie (made a huge mistake becoming Rob Zombie)
-|Apoptygma Berzerk
-|Funker Vogt
-|Static-X
-|Smashing Pumpkins

i could go on but whats the point

7icha7d
28th November 2001, 09:48
hmmm so maybe you do have *some* taste then.

Bilbo Baggins
28th November 2001, 12:36
I think that Aaron Carter is the worst.

Still, i say like what you like.

MetallichicA
28th November 2001, 14:24
Three things:
1. Where's the "all of the above" option?
2. Creed is NOT metal :-)
3. Rob Zombie _did_ make a huge mistake ditching the band- I LOVED White Zombie, and they didn't leave enough albums for me.

But all in all, I'd have to say N'Sync and Britney. Neither can sing. They only bounce. And even _I_ can bounce. Sheesh people.

:-) Bex

7icha7d
28th November 2001, 15:59
Creed are too metal. I assume you've only hear their singles. Not all their stuff is metal, but the majority of Human Clay and the best of My Own Prison is.

fwgx
28th November 2001, 16:17
Originally posted by epidemic88
-|Smashing Pumpkins
I've found a new friend! :D Welcome to the SP Apreciation club ;)

Xerxes
28th November 2001, 16:18
I would have added an "other" option so that I could voted for Linkin Park.

Matt
28th November 2001, 17:24
No x, Linkin Park are grand. Creed are almighty and should not be in the list. Also 7icha7d they are not metal.

Aside from them, the people mentioned are all as equally poor.

7icha7d
28th November 2001, 17:30
Creed, Smashing Pumpkins and Linkin Park rock. Creed *are* Metal.

NuLoser
28th November 2001, 19:22
Bah, Creed is Christan Rock, and they suck :D

fish
28th November 2001, 19:42
Aaron. It's nasty how all the little 9-year-olds go and scream their asses off for something they only like because they're good little corporate slaves and like it only becuase it's on Slime Time Live or whatever :rolleyes:

weedsatan
28th November 2001, 20:17
Originally posted by NuLoser
Bah, Creed is Christan Rock, and they suck :D

Yups..
You got it right

c2R
28th November 2001, 20:47
Originally posted by Boplicity
where's the "all of the above" option?

my thoughts exactly :)

epidemic88
28th November 2001, 21:34
lol i have a few comments

1) i did forget the all and other option (god i suck)
2) linkin park are patetic .. i was going to add them .. but i thought i would be the only one to think so .. thank god im not .. nothings worse then a chinese and mexican singing metal (nothing aginst mexicans or chinese .. just it doesnt sound right)
3) creed i wouldnt say was christian rock .. i would call it country if anything .. they just .. are horable and should break up and save themselves the shame
4) GO SMASHING PUMPKINS (*tear they broke up*)
5) yeah eZombie made a huge mistake leaving WZ but hey he still remixes great (american made music to strip by was great for the songs .. just great sound)

so yeah

=]

chiquita chad
28th November 2001, 22:05
i hate of those artists

i dont necessarily hate creed... but i dont love them. they're too christian music for me. and they are not metal. they are considered alternative rock i believe. metal bands include system of a down, godsmack, and cold.

btw, aaron carter should be drug out into the street and shot. seriously, 'that's how i beat shaq'??!!??! wtf kinda music is that... id expect this stuff from a 6 year old, but a 14 year old?

Digipak
28th November 2001, 22:33
and i dont think arron carter's balls have dropped yet ;)

he sounds like a 8 year old, with his high voice and the stuff he sings about.

NuLoser
28th November 2001, 22:44
I used to like Creed, used to. I was kinda impartial to them, not bad, but not the best. I did really like One though.

Then they released Higher, ever since that day to present every fucking radio station in Arizona feels the need to play that song at least once a hour. It is the most overplayed song ever. It go to a point I couldn't stnad to hear the lead singers voice anymore.

rm'
28th November 2001, 22:51
Originally posted by NuLoser
Then they released Higher, ever since that day to present every fucking radio station in Arizona feels the need to play that song at least once a hour. It is the most overplayed song ever. It go to a point I couldn't stnad to hear the lead singers voice anymore.

Train - Drops of Jupiter.

Every fiscal quarter seems to have it's own "most overplayed song ever" ;)

Bizznatch
29th November 2001, 01:47
Creed is a great rock band with so far 2 very solid albums. I havent gotten a chance to check out their new CD, maybe in the near future.

Now, Marilyn Manson is a wannabe antichrist pop one hit wonder, he's not on the list, WHY?! :)

I voted for LFO, their songs are fucking annoying and I've heard stories from people who knew them in real life that say they are stuck up punks, fuck them!

epidemic88
29th November 2001, 01:56
omg are you smokin' dope

MARILYN MANSON KICKS ASS

for a one hit wonder ppl sure know alot of his songs like fight song sweet dreams antichrist superstar ect ect .. specially with the new tainted love single hes finally getting back to what he was best at goth rock even .. implying that he should be on the list is .. moronic at best

but then again you proved that yourself with saing

"Creed is a great rock band with so far 2 very solid albums"

enough said

Bizznatch
29th November 2001, 03:48
I used to have Marilyn Manson's first 2 albums, I got tired of Antichrist Superstar very quick and the one CD with Mechanical Animals sucked badly.

epidemic88
29th November 2001, 04:14
ill give you that mechanical animals sucked .. it was a large mistake

but antichrist was .. well 2nd best cd (1st is smells like children)

MetallichicA
29th November 2001, 05:43
About Manson- People know Sweet Dreams because it's an old song... the Eurhythmics did it in the 80's or something, and it mighta been around before that, I dunno.

System of a Down and Godsmack are more numetal. But Godsmack ain't too bad. My opinion. *shrug*

I have both Creed's first albums. They're not metal. Trust me on this one. Megadeth is metal. Metallica is/was/whatever metal. Pantera is metal. White Zombie, Fear Factory, Nightwish, Iced Earth, Sepultura, Testament, Stratovarius, Type O Negative, Yngwie Malmsteen. *sigh*

Again, just my opinion. Listen to what you want to, just don't confuse Creed with Fear Factory :-)

Okay now everyone gang up and complain cuz I pissed you off :-D I can have an opinion, so shhhhh.

Bex

And by the way, "Arms Wide Open"? Their entire song is only _3 NOTES_ I could make a fortune writing songs like that :-)

JEEZ EPIDEMIC YOU SUCK, WHERE'S THE "ALL" AND "OTHER" CHOICES??? ;-)

epidemic88
29th November 2001, 06:24
I KNOW!! I SHOULD GO KILL MYSELF!! I SUCK!! KIRT WHERES THE SHOT GUN?! i may just have to make a new poll with it added in.

I KNOW I FORGOT THE ALL ABOVE! JUST PICK ONE ITS MORE OF A WHO SUCKS THE MOST THING ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

lol and about your opinion .. its correct creed isnt metal .. they MAY pass as new rock but i think thats pushing it .. i would put them with nsync .. and well i did .. cuz its in the poll .. but godsmack .. they .. were alright for the first .. like 3 songs .. then .. it was horable .. they .. are so uncreative .. and .. untalented as musicians that i cant personally stand them .. thats a problem alot of artist suffer from these days .. they .. get 1 big hit .. and they spend then next .. 5 years re playing that song in different keys britney is the worst at that .. her songs sound so much the same .. its almost .. scary
but anyways who knows i may be wrong

Bizznatch
29th November 2001, 07:32
Well, as for Creed, they are not Metal, not Alternative, not punk, and also not Christian, they are just.... Rock! :)

7icha7d
29th November 2001, 08:15
OK so maybe i can't convince y'all Creed are metal but they *are* Christian. I've heard people say they aren't often, but they *are*.
Proof: 1. On the sleeve of both albums I have (I don't know about Weathered) they thank God first
2. Lyrics:Step inside the light and see the fear of God burn inside of me
I cry out to God seeking only his decision
I close my eyes, begin to pray
...and so on, a lot of lyrics make more sense if you know lots about Christianity. Christians can make decent music - get over it.
PS. Nirvana, Counting Crows and Muse rock too.

epidemic88
29th November 2001, 08:18
the last christian to make good music was jars of clay with flood

Bizznatch
29th November 2001, 09:21
Originally posted by 7icha7d
OK so maybe i can't convince y'all Creed are metal but they *are* Christian. I've heard people say they aren't often, but they *are*.
Proof: 1. On the sleeve of both albums I have (I don't know about Weathered) they thank God first
2. Lyrics:Step inside the light and see the fear of God burn inside of me
I cry out to God seeking only his decision
I close my eyes, begin to pray
...and so on, a lot of lyrics make more sense if you know lots about Christianity. Christians can make decent music - get over it.
PS. Nirvana, Counting Crows and Muse rock too.

so, Limp Bizkit thanks god in their album, and most other great musicians do also, it's not such a bad thing anyways! :D

jns
29th November 2001, 09:37
I hate me?

Xerxes
29th November 2001, 09:59
Half of all Rap Musicians have a giant gem encrusted cross necklaces. I've seen Jennifer Lopez wear them as well. Fine, outstanding Christians all; :rolleyes:

jns
29th November 2001, 11:16
Everyone got different taste.
We are after all humans, and as such, unique, every single one of us, in our own ways.

7icha7d
29th November 2001, 15:53
Wearing a cross doesn't make you a Christian: it's a fashion item nowadays. And Creed thanked God before anyone else in at least both their first two albums. And the lyrics...grr they just are OK?

chiquita chad
29th November 2001, 19:08
marilyn manson was a good christian, what happened?

epidemic88
29th November 2001, 22:42
wearing a cross doesnt make you a christian .. neither does thanking god .. or singing about god .. make you

that was the point they were making 7icha7d

and as far as manson ( or Brian Warner ) being christian from what i have heard and read ( this may not be accurate) was that .. in school or church .. he was kinda an outcast and felt left out or something .. and he started to question it and all and it all lead to what he is now .. which seems reasonable .. catholism is the worst at that ..

jns .. we do all have different tastes .. thats what this is about tho .. to bitch about whos the worst .. come on you must hate SOME band more then the rest

Bilbo Baggins
29th November 2001, 23:09
Don't pressurise him. He has made his opinon, and we are not all as loudmouth as you, so cool it.

epidemic88
29th November 2001, 23:47
what are you his mommy?
if jns doesnt want to be pushed for his opinion on the "WINAMP BITCHLIST" he can say that himself

Bilbo Baggins
30th November 2001, 00:13
yes. i am the man that gave birth to him. what is your point?

epidemic88
30th November 2001, 01:56
simple point that im sure anyone can get

<Point>

if jns doesnt want to be pushed he can tell me not to he doesnt need you to stand up for him

</Point>

wow .. who would have thought

rm'
30th November 2001, 03:32
Here's another simple concept for you, Epidemic: Brotherly love.

Let that roll around in your head for a while.

DJ ROACH
30th November 2001, 04:17
Originally posted by Radioactive Man

Train - Drops of Jupiter.

augh i freakin hate that song, with drops of jupter in her eye !?!?!?! WTF does that mean!?!?! hair, eye, or what ever it is that winey song drives me nuts and makes me wana road rage when im in the car.

damn i wish i could have use the shift button while picking picking them all would have been much better then one.

and i dont think most of the bands people have listed as metal are metal, but to each their own, it doesnt bother me any.

woofterG
30th November 2001, 05:58
Aaron Carter!!!!.....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!.....someone hide me.

epidemic88
30th November 2001, 07:17
heres another idea RM

he can get off my back for asking jns which of the bands he didnt like .. for him to get all defensive over that .. is a lil ridiculous at best

i have brotherly love for anyone on winamp but if someone attacks me for asking a question .. im going to defend myself

Bilbo Baggins
30th November 2001, 08:49
Believe me, you would know if i was on your back. *evil grin*

anyhow, i am a girl.

weedsatan
30th November 2001, 08:59
A girl with a penis that is.