PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Bullshit Xp Box

DJ ROACH
29th November 2001, 23:31
FUCKING BULLSHIT XP BOX WTF!!!! WHY MAK IT SO HARD TO GET OUT OF THE STUPID FUCKING PLASTIC BOX>>>>WHY WTF WTF FUCK IM GETING BLOOD ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD FUCKING STUPID MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC PACKAGING MORON MOTHER FUCKERS GRRRRRR AUGHHHHHH FUCKIN BITCH!!!

ok, i feel better........

Bilbo Baggins
29th November 2001, 23:39
WOW!

Duwop
30th November 2001, 03:30
And I just thought I could Bitch.:eek:

DJ ROACH
30th November 2001, 03:58
you cant d/l XP, well you could get some broken warez one im sure, and it probley have all kinds of worms and backdoors and trojans, so nahhh, i got XP professional for $199.99 so far it kicks ass, some problems like norton sucks and i had to remove it to get my mail, wich didnt matter anyway because it was only for 2000 and lower :mad: so they can kiss my ass if they think im gonna give em another fucking penny to upgrade, specialy after i saw they had teamed up with microsoft for XP's release...assholes...its probley some stupid download they could make to fix it but instead they want to rip me of for another $40, fuck them they can lick my hairy balls.
as for the rest fuck it.

Bilbo Baggins
30th November 2001, 08:54
Originally posted by DJ ROACH
you cant d/l XP

*ahem*

I beg to differ...

This topic brings upt the general complaint that I have when i buy software. IT is always far to tightly wrapped up, and i too always hurt myself trying to get into it.

DJ ROACH
30th November 2001, 14:35
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins

*ahem*

I beg to differ...

This topic brings upt the general complaint that I have when i buy software. IT is always far to tightly wrapped up, and i too always hurt myself trying to get into it.

exactly, and you cant d/l XP from microsoft thats what i was saying.

griffinn
1st December 2001, 05:01
It's a high-tech product. It must be handled with high-tech equipment. That equipment is called a...

http://www.saipan.com/business/useus/misc_equip2/cutter.jpg

DJ ROACH
1st December 2001, 06:40
how about this
http://www.millerwelds.com/images/product_shots/spectrum1250.jpg

Aeroe
1st December 2001, 14:05
any you have to deal with the riovolt cd/mp3 player packaging?

i couldn't penetrate the plastic shell with a samuri sword, and i honestly took it outside and tried to impale it. w/o hitting the actual device :p

DJ ROACH
1st December 2001, 15:07
the plasma cutter will take care of it :D