PDA

View Full Version : Sukiyaki

asshole
1st December 2001, 23:00
I'm so sad and angry right now that I don't even know what to do. This is the only place for me to share my pain, so I'll just unload my shits here.
Damn my fucking gf isn't talking to me at all. We were talking about some things and I asked her if she cared at all and she just never said anything afterwards. All I got was silence. After many repeated calls to her, she sometimes would not pick up the phone or pick it up and say nothing. I always thought that she loved me, but if she loved me, she would at least say something to me. It just hurts so bad that I have no idea what to do or get anything out of her.
My keyboard is getting wet from my tears. The one song that this remind me of is Sukiyaki by 4PM.

It's all because of you I'm feeling sad and blue
You went away now my life is just a rainy day
And I love you so how much you'll never know
You've gone away and left me lonely

Untouchable memories seem to keep haunting me
Of love so true that once turned all my gray skies blue
But you've disappeared now my eyes are filled with tears
And I'm wishing you were here with me

Soft with love are my thoughts of you
Now that you're gone I just don't know what to do

If only you were here you'd wash away my tears
The sun would shine and once again you'd be mine all mine
But in reality you and I will never be
'Cause you took your love away from me

If only you were here you'd wash away my tears
The sun would shine and once again you'd be mine all mine
But in reality you and I will never be
'Cause you took your love away from me

. - .... .- -. ....
2nd December 2001, 11:45
maybe she thinks you're an asshole... we do.... :D

randman
2nd December 2001, 14:29
Hey asshole, join the group. I scoot around these forums a lot and it seems there are qite a few people who have just broken up with a girlfriend (or boyfriend). Some of us have even lost loved ones. See my avatar? That is my girlfiend. She died of cancer earlier this year. I understand the hurt that a loss of any kind brings. I'm still hurting, but I'm still here. I guess what I'm saying is that life goes on for the living. The hurt will go away in time.

Peace.

Acidius
2nd December 2001, 15:51
:eek: your going on that she doesn't want to return your calls right?

I won't be getting any COZ:eek: mines gone to NORWAY and LONDON
Till after NEW YEAR and your complaining./...

my advice 2 you asshole is :D go to a party
and get some
(.)(.)
\ . /
get it ..... coz that's what i'll be doing

hehehehe
;)

dam
2nd December 2001, 17:10
Hey asshole I know how you feel.Been there :(
This may seem hard but try what Acidius said.
There are a lot of girls in the world man!Freak out
go to a party,grab a beer.Itll help drown your sorrows.
well you dont exactly have to get some : (.)(.)
\ . /
Jus freak out dude.
You didnt think your realtionship would last forever did you?
If so .Welcome to reality they dont.

Bilbo Baggins
2nd December 2001, 20:22
Asshole, i think in this situation, rather than bombing her with phoine calls, give her a few days space, but say hi to her etc etc. After a few dyas, talk to her then, or write a letter. Don't pressure her.

And i do not think that going to a party trying to pull another girl is gonna help here.

asshole
3rd December 2001, 04:57
Well, I'm an asshole sometimes cause I really know how to push people beyond their limits sometimes.

Randman - Ouch. That must have hurt... A LOT. Maybe all you guys with your breaking up gave me bad luck. :(

Acidius - It's not that she doesn't return my calls, she picks up and says nothing or she picks up and hang up right away. I wasn't getting any and I'm not complaining. It's much more than just getting it.

Dam - You and Acidius seems to give the worst advice... Although it sounds tempting, I'm just not like that. Doing it without any real meaning to it is just degrading myself.
I do think that a relationship could last forever. An example would be my parents. They were each other's only from beginning till now. My friend's parents, my gf's parents, and many more. Well, it will end when they get old and pass away, but that does not mark the end of the relationship because the words that mark the end of that relationship did not occur.
Something that I sorta remembered from a movie with Matt Damon and Robie Williams. I can't quite remember the quote because it has been so long, so don't kick me when I'm down.

Matt: Why don't you remarry?
Robbie: My WIFE is dead.

Bilbo - And I didn't think you were capable of being serious :D. Well, I did give her a LITTLE space. I couldn't give a lot because I'm not very patience. I just want to know WHY WHY WHY.

Bilbo Baggins
3rd December 2001, 09:14
Of course i can be serious.

Write her a letter. A really heartfelt letter. That may sound a bit clich├ęd, but it works. Explain simply how you feel, i mean express your raw emotions here.

ElChevelle
3rd December 2001, 15:05
Girls are overrated!
My left hand will never break up with me:p

Merlin
3rd December 2001, 19:53
Originally posted by ElChevelle
Girls are overrated!

Your left hand will not care for you when you're ill. You can't have phone-sex with it (well...), and you can't dance with it. Still, at least you don't have to meet its parents. :D

randman
4th December 2001, 06:10
Originally posted by ElChevelle
Girls are overrated!

I can use either hand. Does that make me bi-sexual? :D

ElChevelle
4th December 2001, 13:02
YOU TWO TIMING SLUT!:p

I sometimes have a menage' trois using both hands(yes, I'm that lucky;))