X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roadie 58
    • Dec 2009

Print Album - Artist - Song list

Using standard Winamp Pro 5.572, running Windows Vista.

I have all my CD's ripped to a server, 11,000+ tracks, 1000 cd's, 400 artists, 35 days !!

I've done it before, but can't work out how to do it now..

I need to print (to file or hard copy), a list of all the songs by a band from my library.
    Will also need a list of all album titles (by all artists, or just selected ones)..

..is there a tutorial anywhere? I've just spent 45 minutes searching through the help pages without success..

Thanks in advance for your help with this..
  • Roadie 58
    • Dec 2009

I've just burned some CDr's for a freind, and I don't want to re-type all the song info into word if WinAmp can print it for me..

Any ideas?

Comment

• ujay
      Forum King
      • Jul 2001

Load the tracks from your Media Library into the Playlist Editor with the sorting and title formatting you want. From the PE click on Misc button > Misc > Generate HTML

When you have the HTML Playlist on screen, Right click on the 'here' (just above the playlist entries) and 'Save link as ...' to your Desktop.

Will this be sufficient for what you want?

If you want actual hardcopy :

Open your saved playlist in something like NotePad and delete everything above the first playlist entry(about a dozen lines down), and then everything after the last playlist entry. (Watch you don't miss the first entry)

This will leave you with <BR> tags on the end of each line, so use 'Find and replace all' to change <BR> to an empty string.
      You may also need to do the same with things like :

'&amp' => '&'
      '&lt' => '<'
      '&gt' => '>'

and maybe tidy up any white space before printing.

UJ

Comment

• Roadie 58
        • Dec 2009

U Jay,

Brilliant. So easy when you know how. This is perfect.

Pete

Comment

Working...
        X