View Single Post
Old 1st December 2017, 03:47   #189
Fumbling_Foo

Klare, you've got a pair of Beyerdynamic headphones, right? I'm a headphone collector and I must say the hobby is very addictive. You can crank up the volume as loud as you want it and disturb nobody . When listening with others you can use a stereo splitter, a headphone amp with multiple outputs, or multiple headphone amps. I really like my Grado SR325e's and Sennheiser HD 600's, but Beyerdyanmic has come out with the Amiron Home headhpones to replace the T90's and related headphones. They're more expensive than the other's though. Lake People / Violetric also makes some fantastic DAC's and amps throughout the range of prices, and they're right there in Germany where you are, Mrs. Klare .

And for everyone else as well, I already have a new, experimental version of Star Nova - V5. Its got elements of v3b and v4 incorporated into it, along with the experimental stuff. It does even more patterns now yet still seems to conform to the music in mysterious ways, perhaps even better now. I'm very impressed with it and it looks fantastic on my primary setup, but an earlier version looked a bit chaotic instead on another setup with an HDTV. So it may look best at above 1080p - 2K (still at 30 fps). Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys and I look forward to everyone's impressions !

Like my avatar? Check out my Synaescope preset project later on in the Star Forge topic . Nearly endless mandalesque patterns going to the energy of the music .
Fumbling_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote