View Single Post
Old 15th September 2015, 04:51   #4
thinktink
Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Version 2.1.1.10 is now available for download.

Updates and fixes:
  1. Fixed major issue with resampler where large upsamples (i.e. 22050Hz upsampled to 44100Hz) were causing high CPU usage and chopped off file playback.
  2. Fixed crash issue with ultra-short files.
  3. Fixed metadata handling crash issue.
  4. Fixed temporary hang issue from conflict with another plugin.
  5. Added the ability to specify a file to not be crossfaded. This feature is accessed by opening the Unified File-info Editor Pane (Alt+3) and selecting the added [BogProg X-Fade] tab. This tab only appears for files that can be crossfaded. Screen shot of the new tab below.

[/EDIT]
Ack! I almost forgot:

Currently, all (as far as I know, all) of the official input plugins do not support writing of custom metadata fields. Because of this, I had to create a work-around. The attempt is made of course but if the attempt fails (and as of this writing it will) then the file information will be written to a plain-text file at "%appdata%\Winamp\Plugins\BPXFade.tdb". The full file path is included so if you move a media file to a new location then the state information will not follow the file. If you move a media file and still want it to block crossfading for that file then you will need to set the option for the file in it's new location again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewTabScreenshot.PNG
Views:	3466
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	51988  
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote