View Single Post
Old 9th December 2016, 14:50   #11
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Also I myself have discovered the .ape-files in the folder "avs", side-by-side with the .bmp-files, and I don't know, which job do the .ape-files do. And there are 2 subolders for the presets, "Community Picks" and "Winamp 5 Picks". How should the user know, to where should the new downloaded presets go?

After on my PC I had installed Winamp also on my notebook, and I saw AVS, also I had recognized one of the presets, which appears also in one of the videos in my following YouTube-Playlist (by Sternenmaschinebine), "MAGIX & Ableton & FL Studio & Propellerhead", and I have just discovered, that my URL in my file "SabineKlare_Journals_Exerpt.txt" does not work anymore, I have to check out, what did happen, maybe I have only to update my .txt-file and nothing else.

In our life Frank and I had cancelled the contact to a few people, who only wanted to dictate our life. One of them has tried to dictate also our music-taste, and we ourselves can decide, what we want to hear, also if it is not Mainstream. And of course such people never are allowed to touch my computers.

Edit:
Fortunately my channel itself still exists...
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sternenmaschinebine
and that's strange, now I have compared the URL of the playlist, and the URL is correct... Maybe I have copied it into Firefox wrongly, and today I am very nervous, because I am also called away from the computer very often...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote