X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ttesty
    • Sep 2022

4K Classic Skin

It's odd that this app was released as final with no high-res classic skin nor the ability to scale the size beyond the "Double" setting. This problem has existed for many year. The modern or alternative skins don't interest me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WinAmp.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	4481045
  • NJK
    FRISIAN
    • Sep 2003

@ttersty

before you start posting , it's normal to read the forumrules
    posting this thread in other forum section is crossposting and not allowed , those are deleted and this one will stay active

see rules--> http://forums.winamp.com/rules.php

Cross-posting
    - Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked and subsequently deleted.
    latest version of Winamp
    DSP Plug V2.41
    Language Packs

Comment

• ttesty
      • Sep 2022

A 5-10 minute change to the Winamp code. Not sure why the delay.

Comment

• cyberjoex
        • Sep 2022

This is the view if viewed in the whole screen. The buttons on the playlist is so tiny.

Comment

• ttesty
          • Sep 2022

Yeah, this is a UX bug. Surprised it wasn't fixed before they declare the final 5.9V version and work on other features. Winamp was already stable.

Comment

• ttesty
            • Sep 2022

I mean, what's the point of these other requests if you can't see your UI and want classic mode without any compromise. Priorities seem backwards. Should post as a bug.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bugs.png
Views:	1
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	4466639

Comment

• 0x5066
              • Mar 2021

WACUP addressed this inconsistency long before there was a new Winamp release.
              May or may not attempt to push WACUP to you, totally not, no. Why would I even?
              And may or may not also have told you so...

Comment

• ttesty
                • Sep 2022

WACUP isn't usable. Want stock WinAMP.

Comment

• Dark Steveneq
                  • Sep 2022

Why do say that? I didn't had any issues with WACUP. Hell, Winamp was crashing every time I wanted to play a music video. Same thing happened with WACUP, but I could disable video playback in settings.

Comment

• NJK
                    FRISIAN
                    • Sep 2003

Originally Posted by Dark Steveneq View Post
                    Why do say that?
                    everybody has a right to say whatever they want as long as there are no forumrules violated.

Originally Posted by Dark Steveneq View Post
                    I didn't had any issues with WACUP. Hell, Winamp was crashing every time I wanted to play a music video. Same thing happened with WACUP, but I could disable video playback in settings.
                    so you signed up to tell us here at the WINAMP forum that you rather be using WACUP.
                    You should sign up with that forum.
                    latest version of Winamp
                    DSP Plug V2.41
                    Language Packs

Comment

• Mikey7
                      • Jul 2022

I have serious reservations when users report Winamp "crashing." The problem has been demonstrated too many times not to be with Winamp but rather, the OS the user is using, especially Windows 7, how well that OS is installed, and in the case of Winamp 5.9, whether 5.9 was freshly installed or installed on top of an older Winamp installation with all manner of 3rd party plugins, not all of which run in 5.9. I think it is admirable, getting Windows 7 to run on modern hardware in this day and age, after being superseded by 8, 8.1, a very robust and mature 10, and an 11 that is finally bearing fruit in terms of stability and usefulness. Expecting everything (or anything for that matter) to still run in Windows 7? I can only say you should thank every single developer that tries to implement backwards compatibiltiy in their respective builds.
                      Winamp 5.9.1 & Modern Skins: Quinto CT 3.6 & Big Bento (color theme 138 - 1337 | Orange)
                      MS Surface Pro 8 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz
                      Windows 11 22621.1105. Avatar art by Zohaib Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X