Thread: Stargate
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2004, 05:05   #10
FANTACMET

Send a message via ICQ to FANTACMET Send a message via AIM to FANTACMET Send a message via Yahoo to FANTACMET
Rough Draft One

Ok this is just a rough draft, the moving ring would look more like the real thing later on, it's like it is now just to give it some texture and contrast. The chevron's would also have more detail to them. What I want to know before I go further with this, is if something kinda like this is what y'all had in mind? Except more detailed obviously. I just don't want to waste countless hours of work on something y'all are gonna be like, nah thats not what we wanted. There would also be a base for it at the bottom covering up the bottom chevron, which is where things like volume and such would go. I was thinking on the base have the seeker, but the moving ring would rotate along with the seeker as a visual. I don't know how hard that would be for the coder. Any suggestions or critisizm on this thing is welcome. Please however remember this is FAR from what the finished product will look like, just thinking of an idea here very rough. Consider it a rough sketh minus details. Here it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stargate rough draft 1.jpg (37.5 KB, 1952 views)
FANTACMET is offline   Reply With Quote