View Single Post
Old 10th August 2016, 17:25   #489
Pawel

Send a message via ICQ to Pawel
OK...
First of all, I am warning you. Do not threaten me or any other user.
Please, focus on your plugin.

You wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbelkner View Post
Finally "DrO" has made it true and has published a YASAPI plagiat plug-in:
What is the license of your plugin? Did he has right to make own version based on your code? Is this a plagiat or normal use of source code based on its license?

Quote:
The fanboys of "DrO" are more then happy and post at his blog, e.g. someone who calls himself Pawel
I am not a fanboy. I am just a friend.
I don't care about your plugin. You even didn't understand what I wrote there...

Quote:
Pawel, are you this forum's mod?
Yes, of course. It is me.

Quote:
And Pawel, I will request DJ Egg investigating whether you are the same person as the fanboy of "DrO"and if it turns out to be true that he fires you as this forum's mod.
This is what I call "Also he is very strange and posts strange texts on Winamp forum…".
Once again, do not threaten me like this... Stop writing such nonsenses and focus on making your plugin even better.

Quote:
He doesn't touched any of the substantial problems inherent in YASAPI. He even know about them.As expected, all he did is (some) irrelevant GUI stuff.
I don't care what he did or not. In my opinion he had right to use your code, as you made such license. But, I was asking him is this OK to use sources, if he know that you probably don't agree for using it...

Btw. how could you think I am a fanboy reading my text on his blog?
Maybe you should read it once again. Then you will see that I asked DrO directly why he decided to play with your stupid plugin (even when you said he can not).
Also, I wrote I think he can, as license allows him to do this (in my opinion).
Pawel is offline   Reply With Quote