View Single Post
Old 18th October 2013, 06:53   #33
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
I wonder what happens when you live in a country where getting your medical degree will put you under an easy $300,000 - $400,000; and that's only your medical school costs?
You compete against doctors from Pakistan and India, who are as well trained and paid 10 cents on the buck for their education.

You talk like what the drug companies are doing with regards to saving patents and not lives isn't preposterous. You act like the 3 days pay I spent to go to the doctor for some sleeping pills to treat periodic insomnia isn't preposterous. You act like 6 months pay for 2 nights of observation in a hospital isn't nuts.

About 10 years ago, I took anti-depressants for a while. Shit. $300 a month for anti-depressants. That's fucking depressing.

You could make a drug that would raise the dead, but what good is it if no one can afford it?

Obamacare didn't do a blessed thing to take the scam out. It carefully avoids anything which keeps us from getting ripped off. It even stole $600BN from grannies Medicaid.

The lawyers are happy. Big Pharma is happy. Big medical is happy. This should tell you that you should not be happy.

I want to hear about Karen Ignagni having her ass kicked so bad, you find her in a tub with her toaster.

When medical, pharma and insurance executives start leaving the building via a 4th floor window, we'll know we have it right.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 18th October 2013 at 09:44.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote