View Single Post
Old 7th August 2019, 17:28   #505
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChozoSR388 View Post
I'm having a couple issues with v3.1; for one, I can't apply any color themes: when I RMB > Options > Color Themes, the only option I get is 'My Colors', which when clicked, does nothing. Secondly, I can't hide the peaks on the Spectrum Analyzer. There's simply no option. It just has 'Show Peaks', even though they're on by default.

The pre-selected color themes has been replaced with the "RGB Color Changer". It allows you to change the color of some of the items in the skin. It is listed in the Options - Quinto Black CT context menu command.

The options for Quinto Black CT also has an option for 'Show Peaks' in it's Visualizer - Visualizer Options. To turn the peaks indicator off, select this option (which causes the window listing all of the Quinto Black CT options to close). Then return to (re-display) the 'Show Peaks' option, you should see a check mark in front of the option, select the option again. This should turn the peaks indicator off (and remove the check mark if you re-display the option again). The need to double select the 'Show Peaks' option is probably a bug.

Having to reopen the Quinto Black CT options window to enable or disable each option is a nuisance, imo. But, I agree this skin is one of the best available for Winamp.

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote