View Single Post
Old 5th February 2018, 18:42   #210
Fumbling_Foo

Star Nova v7 is here

Greetings everyone, looks like I'm indeed a bit hypo-manic, because I already have another version of Star Nova ready for release, and its a pretty significant update. This time, though, for both the center circle and the periphery I focused on the beat detection and motion instead of the screenshots, so it will look better when viewing (for those who don't use Star Nova for screenshots, which is probably pretty much everyone lol). The center circle and the periphery more aggressively act on the beat of the music.

Well, it turns out that the screenshots also got better with the motion getting better. 1 in 10 screenshots became common (maybe about 1 in 2 or 1 in 3), and to be fair, 1 in 100 screenshots probably became about 1 in 20 or 1 in 15. Unfortunately, I was only able to narrow down the screenshots to 52 out of 247, so I'll pass on posting screenshots.

Still, the preset may be a bit fast for some on some music, which I should be able to fix without taking away too much from the visuals if anybody requests a slower preset. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the new preset, it may indeed be the best version yet by a good margin.

Like my avatar? Check out my Star Forge preset project .
Fumbling_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote