How to transfer iPhone music to Android?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisJ4303
    • Nov 2015

How to transfer iPhone music to Android?

Recently abandoned my iPhone 5 and purchased Galaxy S6 Edge. I have tons of music on my iPhone and don't know how to transfer the music to new S6 Edge.

Any suggestion here? Thanks
  • Peterbrith
    • Nov 2015

Just try Gmail:
    First step is to Open a Gmail account, go to your Android device Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync > Add Account > Google. If you don’t have a Google account yet, create the new one here or You can use your existing Google Account. Follow the on-screen instructions to associate your Gmail account with your new phone.

Keep your Android device connected. On your computer, find the Android’s Music folder (if it doesn’t exist, create one), and then drag and drop music files from your hard drive to your Android drive, which will put them on the device.

Comment

• ChrisJ4303
      • Nov 2015

Originally Posted by Peterbrith View Post
      Just try Gmail:
      First step is to Open a Gmail account, go to your Android device Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync > Add Account > Google. If you don’t have a Google account yet, create the new one here or You can use your existing Google Account. Follow the on-screen instructions to associate your Gmail account with your new phone.

Keep your Android device connected. On your computer, find the Android’s Music folder (if it doesn’t exist, create one), and then drag and drop music files from your hard drive to your Android drive, which will put them on the device.
      Gmail isn't available in my country.

Comment

• Peterbrith
        • Nov 2015

As I said, if you didn't have Gmail account, you have to try some paid software, try professional Phone to Phone Transfer application which enable users to directly move everything between iPhone, Android, Nokia, BB and Windows phones, but it's not free.

Comment

• Peterbrith
          • Nov 2015

As I said, if you didn't have Gmail account, you have to try some paid software, try professional Phone to Phone Transfer application which enable users to directly move everything between iPhone, Android, Nokia, BB and Windows phones, but it's not free.
          Sorry, I forget to give you the download link of Phone transfer program:

this guide gives the details on how to transfer songs from iPhone to Android, hope it helps.

Comment

• ChrisJ4303
            • Nov 2015

this guide gives the details on how to transfer songs from iPhone to Android, hope it helps.
            well, thanks for the great recommendation. It only takes a few minutes to fully transfer the music to Android.

Comment

• Misnilaliy
              • Nov 2015

Hello, does this program works with my iPad mini? There are many songs stored on my iPad and I want to move these songs to my Samsung galaxy s6, thanks!

Comment

• TopHat
                • Jan 2016

Originally Posted by Tennor
                Thanks for your answer
                Originally Posted by ChrisJ4303 View Post
                Recently abandoned my iPhone 5 and purchased Galaxy S6 Edge. I have tons of music on my iPhone and don't know how to transfer the music to new S6 Edge.

Any suggestion here? Thanks
                Hi, I think Apowersoft Phone Manager or iTools can help you with it. They are quite helpful in transferring files between phones.

Comment

• Andalando
                  • Feb 2016

Originally Posted by TopHat View Post
                  Hi, I think Apowersoft Phone Manager or iTools can help you with it. They are quite helpful in transferring files between phones.
                  Do I need to pay charge if I want to use this tool for myself?

Comment

• Feakkmy
                    • Mar 2016

Transfer data between android and iphone.What you need is just an excellent data transfer tool, Android to iPhone Transfer which allows you to transfer data between Android and iPhone.It can help you transfer your data, including photos, videos, messages, contacts, music, call logs, apps, etc. Support phone brand, like Samsung ,HTC, LG, Sony , Motorola, Nokia,Nexus,Blackberry,Symbian,iPhone,iPad,iPod etc.

Comment

• edwards142
                      • Jul 2016

easy to transfer iPhone music to android

To transfer your favorite music collection from your old phone to new is an obvious requirement because again making such collection will take so much time. But don’t get worried because there are such software that will easily and conveniently transfer all your music file to your new phone just with a few simple click. I usually prefer Phone To Phone Transfer software for such transaction of my any data between any of my phone as it supports transferring between any of your phones whether it’s a Symbian, Android or iOS. It is designed for quick transfer of your data including call logs, photos, videos, audio and much more. You will surely get help from this tool……so try it!

Comment

• Dr.Flay
                        • Mar 2013

Any chance this thread can be locked so we don't keep getting idiots joining to spam yet more crap into this tired old thread.

This is a Winamp site, where someone should have said, "you don't need any extra tools or apps.....
                        BECAUSE YOU HAVE WINAMP !"

Plug in your iPhone and copy your music via Winamp from the phone to your PC.
                        Plug in your Android and copy the music via Winamp from the PC to the phone.
                        My weekly radio show for nerds and wannabe nerds 15% Extra on Source FM every Friday

Comment

• Avantika Thakur
                          • Sep 2016

yes please tell me how i will installed winamp in my iphone ?? I have try many time and it will not working so please suggest me how it work on my i phone .

Sukhpal Singh Khaira

Comment

• Dr.Flay
                            • Mar 2013

STOP SPAMMING PAID FOR SOFTWARE, WHEN WE HAVE A FREE SOLUTION CALLED
                            WINAMP

Winamp is a "mobile transfer app"
                            Plug in all the devices you need to move media between, and in the media library just tell Winamp to "send to device" with whatever music you want to move, and pick the device you want it to go on.
                            My weekly radio show for nerds and wannabe nerds 15% Extra on Source FM every Friday

Comment

• musicf8
                              Major Dude
                              • Apr 2013

Haha, like spammers will listen to logic...
                              Current Setup: Windows 10 Pro, Sound Blaster Z, Logitech Z-5500, Winamp v5.666.3516

Get wacup

Comment

Working...
                              X