View Single Post
Old 11th August 2014, 10:55   #346
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi Koopa,

You may be getting tired of hearing from me and I'm getting tired of testing the BT (although I'm learning a lot). But since you directly asked me to test the latest version, I want to do a thorough job (instead of just testing the parts I have a personal interest in). So I've gone thru things 1 more time (line by line and file by file) and see 1 final thing to ask you about.

There are the following 3 folders in my configuration.

C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\Winamp\Plugins\ombrowser\
C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\Winamp\Plugins\ombrowser\cache
C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\Winamp\Plugins\ombrowser\cache\icons

The 1st folder contains 1 file, "omBrowser.ini". It is backed up and restored correctly.

The 2nd folder is empty and is ignored by the BT.

The 3rd folder is also ignored, but it contains 6 files. One of the files is named "cache.ini" and the other 5 are .png images (1 of which doesn't have the extension attached to it's name). I think these files were left behind by an unofficial online service I had tested and removed a few months ago, but I can't be sure. They may also be from an online service I removed (via a Winamp context menu command) that was once included in the Winamp installation pack.

My question is, is it OK for the BT to ignore these 2 subfolders?

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote