View Single Post
Old 6th July 2010, 15:00   #126
Greg_E
Major Dude
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 1,687
All us normal people are waiting until the bugs are out and our encoders work with the new server before we make a move. My two streams are still running nicely on version 1.9x and I plan to keep it that way until everything I have is compatible and as stable as out stream has been since the day I built it many years ago. My current downtime from either a DNAS problem or an encoder problem is zero.

I might be willing to put up an internal test stream for DNAS v2 but not for a while since I have no encoders that will work with it.

Your mileage may vary!
Greg_E is offline