View Single Post
Old 13th October 2015, 16:44   #11
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
Ok, no problem. Although the caution in the read-me file and the post #4 comment above implied there would be some to play around with. I see that the "DESKTOP" option works and "CUSTOM:" opens a Windows folder search dialog. Does this mean that any image can be used in the meantime?
Exactly! That's the main charm of this skin! You can choose whatever picture you like. You can choose up to 10 bg that will be saved on the Config page (the 11th is lost).

Quote:
Most of the color themes change the coloring of the default background image or blank it out entirely. Is this intentional or 1 of the things that still needs fixing?
I wanted to make the background colored, but by the time being I could only make it to the "Default" and "Desktop" ones.

Quote:
As to the "Visual aids", exactly what are we supposed to see? I don't see any changes when selecting any of the 3 options. Should tooltips be disabled?
Nope, tooltips are unrelated, Visual aids are semi-transparent graphics placed behind buttons and the Playlist+ meant to make it view-able it when the background image makes it hard to see (like white on white, or black on black, see attach example). You should be seeing it..

Quote:
Also, which "Next" button are you talking about? I don't see any oblivious misplacement of any buttons on any of the panels I've looked at so far.
Was the "prev" button actualy heh..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Visual aids.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	506.7 KB
ID:	52031  
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote